RUBIN.

requested by FandomGirl_42 !!

i was a bit confused with the imagine. i hope it was what you wanted though ! ^__^

rubin ー (a promise)

you were at your brother's debut showcase, amongst the crowd of people. your mom, and dad were beside you anxiously waiting for their son to come out and perform.

you were happy for him. mainly because he tried becoming an actor, but it didn't quite work out for him. now he was going to debut, and you couldn't be prouder.

you were also proud of all of his members, especially the leader rubin. the two of you were quite close. ever since jinwoo got accepted as a member of TEAM LWZ, you got a chance to meet his members. when you got to meet them, rubin was the one who intrigued you the most. maybe it was his smile, or his cute laugh, but you knew once you saw him, you had fallen in love.

the lights dimmed, signalling that the showcase was starting. when the music played, the fans had screamed. you did too. when the 5 of them came out, you started cheering for your brother, but you kept secretly giving glances to rubin.

this didn't go unnoticed by the leader. as he went out on the stage, rubin had skimmed the crowd, looking for you. when he finally did see you, he smiled so wide, his cheeks started to hurt.

"just one! hello, we are 1team." he and his members greeted.

during the whole show, he kept looking in your direction to get your attention. whenever he was successful, he'd cutely throw finger hearts at you, or give you a warm smile. your parents seemed to noticed, but didn't think much of it. they just assumed you and rubin were close friends.

when the showcase was over and the fans had left, the stadium was quiet. you and your parents, as well as the other members parents came to congratulate the boys for their debut.

when jinwoo saw you guys, he bursted into tears and started sobbing in your moms arms. ( 1team tv ep.__) when he calmed down, he looked to you and tackled you in a hug. "you did it jinwoo! you finally got to debut. i'm really proud of you, congratulations," you smiled rubbing his back. he gave you a tight hug, and intertwined your hands. ( just a small a/n: they have siblings love okay? nothing more then sibling love.)

after the whole gathering, jinwoo was still holding your hand. he was slightly shaking, but you didn't say anything about it. you assumed he was still nervous from performing. the members, and their families walked backstage and bid each other goodbye. you let go of jinwoo's hands and poked his forehead. "i'm gonna go home now okay? i'll visit your dorm soon! bye jinwoo!" you said waving to your brother. he smiled and bid his goodbyes too.

you were at the bottom of the staircase, all the way at the back of the backstage area about to exit, when you felt yourself getting indulged in a pair of arms. you laughed. "congratulations on your debut, rubin." you said happily. he rested his head on the crook of your neck, with a sigh. "i'm so tired, but seeing you made me feel more energized." he said. you turned to him and looked him in the eyes.

his dark orbs were sparkling, even though you couldn't see him properly since it was so dark. "you did great out there. i'm proud of you." you suddenly spoke up. he intertwined your hands and lightly kissed your forehead. "oh gosh, have i ever mentioned how happy i am to be dating you?" he asked. you let out a small chuckle.

yep. you're dating one of your brothers members. it was actually rubin who confessed to you, and asked you out. you could remember what happened so vividly. it was a memory you would never forget.