JUNGHOON.

requested by @meowminsuga

junghoon ー (bundle of joy)

---

junghoon felt needy. it was nearly night, his members and him planned to go out to changwon to spend the night. but junghoon had different plans.

he wanted to spend time with his girlfriend. "hyung," junghoon called out to rubin. "hm?" he responded back. "do i have to go with you guys to changwon? i kind of want to spend time with y/n tonight.." he admitted, his cheeks lightly dusted with a light pink. rubin chuckled, patting the younger on the shoulder.

"i'll tell go to hyung you aren't coming today," rubin said leaving junghoon to go to sungho. the maknae smiled happily, and went to his shared room to send you a text.

junghoon
hey y/n the boys are going somewhere for the night. i'll be home alone, why don't you sleep over?

you
hm, alright! give me an hour or half to get ready. (:

junghoon unknowingly smiled at his phone screened. his happiness was short lived when his face came in contact with a pillow. he angrily threw it off his face, and glared at the brown haired male infront of him. "what was that for, hyung?!" junghoon grumbled. "you looked like an idiot smiling at your phone," jinwoo said laughing. junghoon rolled his eyes.

"are you not coming with us?" jehyun asked walking in with a bundle of clothing. "no, y/n and i are gonna stay here at the dorm." jinwoo choked on his spit. "you, and y/n at the dorm? by yourselves? please don't get too ahead of yourself junghoon. we don't want you to be a dad at this age!" jinwoo playfully scolded. junghoon's ears reddened as he fling his unwashed brief at the olders face. "eW! gET thiS NASTynEsS OfF oF ME!"

it was almost time for you to come to junghoon's. the members were about to take their leave when jinwoo leaned in, and whispered in his ear. "remember what i said~" he said with a small smirk. junghoon pushed him off, fake disgust written on his face. "we'll be back tomorrow, have fun! don't burn the dorm down please." sungho pleaded, as the group of four men left the dorm leaving just junghoon.

he really missed you. because he was promoting so much he never got the time to spend with you. his schedule always consisted of him practicing, or performing. he missed your presence, your touch, your voice..

right when he was about to call you to see if you were nearby, a light knock was heard at the door. he excitingly ran to the door swinging it open to see you staring at him with your lips in a smile. "hi junghoonie! i've missed you!" you pouted giving him a tight hug.

as your arms snakes around his tall torso, he did the same as his hands were set on your waist. "i did too. but now we have this time together!" he exclaimed. you broke the hug walking into the house.

you set your stuff in junghoon's room as he was in the kitchen microwaving popcorn, and pouring some drinks for him and you. you sat awkwardly in his bed as you waited for him to come back. you couldn't help it, after a while of not speaking to him, you couldn't help but feel slightly awkward.

junghoon came back with the snacks, and a big grin on his face. "why the big grin?" you asked. "cause! i get to hang out with you after ages of not seeing each other." he said as he put the food onto the table.