⛱ I N T R O ⛱

⛱ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 ⛱

My name is Summer Michaels. I'm 18 years old, almost 19. I've brown hair with curls and green eyes.

I live in LA with my dad, very close to the beach, more specifically my house is a beach house.

My mom died when I was 6 years old in a plane crash. Why was she in a plane? Well, she was a singer very known and she was on tour.

I always love sing, but when she died, I promise to myself I'd never sing in public again, I used to sing with my mom all the time, used to be very happy and funny moments, the best. I'm not saying I don't have happy moments now, of course I have but I miss her so much.

I love surf, for me surf is my life, I've won several competitions. I also like to skate and play arcade games.

Usually, I get up at 5:30 AM, I do my daily routine, then I go to the beach to surf until 6:45 AM.

I work with my dad in a restaurant on the beach, that he owns, he also has a surf school and I teach there sometimes.

My best friend's name is Mia and she's obsessed with getting me a boyfriend, sometimes it's pretty uncomfortable being with her in a place, because she's always trying to get phone numbers from guys, but what can I do?

By the way, I'm also a model for various agencies, brands, stores, magazines, etc.

I hope you like my story because I'm anxious to know what life holds for me.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭!

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡