⛱ T H I R T Y ⛱

⛱ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 ⛱

⛱ 𝐴 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 ⛱

So, where do I start?

Well, Mia and Daniel are dating.

I know, I'm great with matchmaking.

They went on a few dates and then Daniel asked her if she wanted to be his girlfriend and obviously, she said yes.

When this happened, I was at home coddling with Jack and she came into my house jumping and screaming "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!", only when she calmed down is that she saw Jack, she turned to him and said "Oh, Hi Jack!".

Jack and I laughed until our bellies hurt, and she blushed from the root of her hair to her tiptoes.

She and I have been out a lot with the boys and their girlfriends.

Yes, you read well.

Jonah's dating a girl named Penelope, but she prefers to be called Penny, she's very nice and sweet.

Then we have Maggie, Corbyn's girlfriend, she's super funny and she's always happy.

Zach is having some confidence issues. He likes a girl named Rose, but he's very shy and not able to tell her how he feels, but I'm trying to help him overcome his fears, I just don't promise to take away his fear of the elevators and the spiders.

But anyway, I've been the target of many contacts for modeling, because I did a photo shoot for Vogue magazine.

Obviously, I never stop surfing, but now I always have Jack's company.

Yes, Jack gets up early just to go surf with me.

No, we're not dating, we went to a lot of dates and we gave lots of kisses, but I'm waiting for him to ask me and I'm not giving up, I love spending time with him, he makes me feel so happy and safe.

Today, I have a date with him, and he told me to wear fancy, usually he tells me always to I wear casual, so I have no idea where we are going.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Patience, Summer. Patience...

- Love, Violet♡