⛱ O N E ⛱

⛱ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 ⛱

I got up, did my daily routine and went to the beach to surf a little. When I got out of the water, I sat on the towel and watched the ocean.

After a few seconds, I saw a group of boys arriving at the beach with some surfboards and they went surfing.

One of the boys drew my attention, he had curly hair, brown eyes and he's not bad at surfing.

He's cute and very hot, he made me want to pass my fingers across his V line which is very defined...

What are you thinking, Summer?! Control yourself!

But I can't help looking at him. I kept looking at him and then he fell, but a few seconds passed, and he didn't come back to the surface.

His friends ran to him and took him out of the water, they are desperate.

I ran to the unconscious boy and started reanimated him (by the way, usually in the summer, I work as a lifesaver on the beach).

He wasn't reacting so I started doing mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and I can tell you, his lips are soft.

After a few attempts, the boy coughed up all the water he swallowed.

"You saved him! Thank you so much!" A tall boy with brown hair said.

"You're welcome." I said smiling.

A boy with the pink cheeks came running and hugged the boy with the curls.

"JACK! Oh, thank God! You're okay!"

So, the boy's name is Jack...

It's good to know!

I looked at my watch and I saw that I was late for work, so I turned to the tall, brown-haired boy.

"Maybe it's better you guys take Jack to the hospital, just to know if it's everything okay."

"We'll take him. Thanks again."

I smiled at him and then I realized that Jack was looking at me and I blushed.

I took my things, and I went to the surf shop.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐁𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡