⛱ F I F T Y - S I X ⛱

⛱ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 ⛱

⛱ 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡𝒉𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 ⛱

It's been the worst months of my life.

I'm devastated.

Seeing the love of my life in a hospital bed, connected to machines, not knowing if he's ever going to wake up.

The doctors can't tell us if he's going to recover.

And now that I really needed him.

I've been traveling because of my contract, but if I can, I'd just sit here in this chair next to him until he wakes up.

The boys are always telling me to go home and sleep but being in our room just makes me miss him more and remember our happy memories.

Mia and Zach are my big support.

Zach is suffering as much as I'm because Jack is his best friend.

We cried together and Rose has been very supportive to him.

The bullet hit Jack's right lung.

The doctors operated him and decided to put him in medically induced coma so he could recover better, but the things didn't go as predicted and he's still in a coma.

Max was arrested for attempt murder and Emily for helping him, of course, she had a lighter sentence. He, to the 20 years in prison he already had, joined another 30, for attempt murder and prison escape.

Justice has been done, but that's what suits me if he's not here.

Why did I say I really needed him?

Well, I'm pregnant with a baby boy.

I'm almost 6 months and I really need him.

Jack and I have spoken several times about having children and he always said, "As long as I'm with you, I don't care if it's a boy or a girl, because I know it will be just like you", remembering these words just makes me miss him more.

I'm sitting in the chair next to him, staring at his beautiful face, with one hand on my belly and the other in his hand, when suddenly I felt a squeeze in my hand.

I got up and I saw Jack open and shut his mouth.

"Jack?!"

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I know, this is sad...

- Love, Violet♡