⛱ F O R T Y - O N E ⛱

⛱ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 ⛱

"I'll be the person who will clarify what's going on. So, make yourselves comfortable." Mia told them.

They all sat down on the couches and Jack sat next to me.

I had my hands on my face trying to stop crying, but I was so scared.

Zach was rubbing my back and Jack rubbing my cheek with his fingers, making me look at him.

He gave me a worried smile and looked at Mia waiting for an answer.

"Well, for starters, here are some pictures that I want to show you." Mia said giving Jack her phone and the other boys, except Zach, got close to him so they could see the pictures.

I know very well what pictures she's showing them.

"I don't understand. Why are you showing us pictures of a boy with Summer?" Jack asked confused.

"He's Summer's ex-boyfriend, Max. But I want you to see these pictures until the end." She explained.

Even hearing his name gives me the creeps.

They kept seeing the pictures, until they got to the one that I have a black eye, bruises and cuts all over the body. Some of the cuts that were deeper are still visible on my skin through the scars.

"And that's what he did to her." Mia said.

"How long has this been?" Jack asked with rage in his voice and I can saw that he had his hands closed on fists.

"Almost a year ago." Mia answered him.

"Tell me you guys put him in prison!?" Jack asked.

"Yes, we put him on the prison. But the problem is..." Mia tried to say, but Jack interrupted her.

"Thank God..."

"Let me finish! The problem is, he escaped from prison."

"What?!" All the boys except Zach said.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Boom...

- Love, Violet♡