⛱ T W E L V E ⛱

⛱ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 ⛱

I woke up first than Mia, as usual, and decided to make a coffee and go drink it to the porch, to see the sunrise, since it was 5 AM.

I wore a long-knitted coat, made the coffee and went to sit on a chair on the porch watching the sunrise and observing the ocean.

So, I started remembering my mother, our jokes and singing.

Oh, my God! I miss her so much, right now I needed to have her here with me, she would know how advise me if I should fall in love with Jack or if I should let him go.

When it was Max's case, I went through a bad time and not have her here with me was the worse, I went into depression. If it wasn't for my dad and Mia, I wasn't here anymore, because I tried to kill myself. Since then, I did my best to keep my head occupied, so I dedicate myself to surfing and modelling, but then Jack came along, and he doesn't come out of my mind.

If my mother was here, she would comfort me as only she knew how to do it. My mother and I always had a strong relationship.

The tears started falling down my face and they didn't want to stop. So, I start singing one of her songs to make me feel better. Then the tears began to stop falling and a smile appeared to me in my face.

When I stopped singing, I heard someone clap. I looked at the person and it was...

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐖𝐡𝐨? 𝐇𝐮𝐦...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡