⛱ T W O ⛱

⛱ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 ⛱

I entered the surf shop, and I went to the staff area, where it's the private showers. I showered, dressed and went to the restaurant. When I got there, I was looking for my dad.

"Hey dad!"

"Hey sweetheart! How were the waves today?"

"Great! Today, I also saved a boy..."

"Is he okay?" He asked worried.

"I think so... I had to revive him, but he was fine. His friends are going to take him to the hospital just to make sure he's okay."

"Good, good... Now, go to work."

"Okay!"

I take my notepad and I go to meet the customers.

⛱ ~°~ ⛱

My dad said I could go home, so I went and decided to watch a movie. I sit on the couch and put on a random movie.

After a few minutes, my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen, I saw Mia's name, so I answered the call.

"𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙!" Mia said.

"Hey!"

"𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑦?"

"Well, I went to surf, like the usual. I also saved a very cute and hot boy of death and help my dad in the restaurant. And how was yours?"

"𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡, 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... 𝐷𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝒉𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑦?! 𝑊𝒉𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑢𝑦?! 𝐼 𝒉𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝒉𝑖𝑚, 𝒉𝑒'𝑠 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝒉𝑜𝑡. 𝑊𝒉𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒?"

"I think it's Jack, but I'm not sure. Probably, I'm not going to see him again."

"𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝒉𝑖𝑚, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝒉𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢." We both laughed at her comment.

We talked for hours and then I went to sleep.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡