Someone

Jeongyeon got back to the office building and she saw Nayeon standing there impatiently.

"Where the hell have you been? You weren't there when I needed you." Nayeon was fuming. Her face almost red.

"I went for the make up meeting that you were supposed to go to. Honestly I have had enough of this. Im quitting and you can handle your own problems yourself Nayeon!" Jeongyeon has reached her limit. She may have feelings for Nayeon but this was too much.

"Is that how you actually treat your superior?" Nayeon screamed. She never thought of anyone talking back to her.

Jeongyeon pov

I went through so much trouble to go for the meeting she was supposed to be at but she is so irresponsible and taking anything and everything given to her for granted.

I walked through the big glass doors of Im's corporations and was immediately stopped by my very controlling yet not serious superior, Im Nayeon.

When she asked me where I've been, I had so much urge to punch her in the face. She knew that today was the make up meeting with the huge client, also my friend, and yet she chose to ignore her responsibilities as the upcoming CEO.

I have decided to take up the challenge and take matters into my own hands. I will personally handle this project instead of giving it to Nayeon. I can never do that to the friend who has protected me from their harms.

"Let me tell you this. The project is mine, not the company's. I take full charge of this project and not a single cent will go to you. Im Nayeon, you will not see me in this company every again." That was the last thing I said before I stomped up to my office and packed up my things from the table and the shelves that belong to me. I want nothing to do with this useless company.

I took my boxes and went back to Baekhyun's company.

"Hey Baekhyun, have space for one more?" I asked.

———————————————————————————————
Hey guys! Nice to see you guys again after a week! Hope you guys have read great books over the week or the book you have been waiting for is updated.

Happy reading y'all.