Smile

"It is okay, don't mind him anymore, he is just a employee at a company while you are the CEO. Isn't it already better than he is?" Jeongyeon asked as she placed her hand on Baekhyun's.

"But...but" he tried to refute her but obviously he knew he couldn't if it made so much sense.

"Now, don't dwell on it. Don't you have other huge projects that you have to work on?" Jeongyeon stood up and went for the door.

"Just work hard everything will be fine." She says and leaves his office.

She decided that maybe she should just visit Nayeon, this is going to be a very long talk.

Her contract has yet been through cessation. She still has rights to be there. She took her car and drove over to the Im corporations building and got out to meet Nayeon at her office.

She wasn't afraid of Nayeon anymore, it didn't make sense to be afraid anymore.

She knocked on the door and went in, she now doesn't care if she was allowed or not.

"What are you doing here? I thought you had chosen to quit this job? Im now putting your contract for cessation." Nayeon said as she typed away on her computer that sat right in front of her.

"Oh I came on behalf of Byun corporations, we have decided not to let you have the project. The reason being, your employee Jaemin just trespass our building and threatened the CEO. It is a huge offence and we find it rather unacceptable. Second, I would like to have every single cent that I have earned to be transferred to my account by the end if the week. Oh and one more advice for you, keep an eye out for your boyfriend or this company will collapse." Jeongyeon had the most sassy tone she could muster.

She certainly wasn't used to talking like this but the shock expression on Nayeon's face gave her a little of satisfaction. She knows that Nayeon will come begging for a second chance to work with Byun corporations. She will make sure she is in charge of each and every meeting. She won't let people who made her suffer get their way so easily.

If Nayeon wants to play the power game, she would give it her 100%.

———————————————————————————————

Yolo people! Again another update and well we have 2k reads yay!!! Ok 2k special, I don't know what to write. What do you guys think?