Time

Jeongyeon drove out of that damn company confidently and without any glance spared towards the company that had taken advantage of her.

She was driving towards Byun corporations when her phone showed a notification. She didn't see it for her own safety on the road. She just continued to drive.

She hazard a guess that it was either Baekhyun or Nayeon. One was good news while the other, not so good. She thought that maybe she has the upper hand now, she still wouldn't miss use the power.

She decided to pick up some food on the way before going to the office. From Yi Xing, she learnt that Baekhyun never eats properly so she would be forcing him to eat now.

Jeongyeon pov

"Ugh who is texting me now?" I mumbled to myself. My phone kept on lighting up on my phone stand that I had installed in my car.

I took my phone out of the phone stand and threw it to the back seat of the car and concentrated on the road. I drove to the chinese food restaurant that was rather near the company building.

"Aish he really needs to eat properly." I sigh to myself as I park my car before turning off the engine and reaching out to the back of her car for her phone.

I saw many text messages from Nayeon asking me to put in good words to Baekhyun.

"As if I will, you caused me so much pain in the past few months as well as back in high school." I said as I walked into the restaurant and get some take aways for Baekhyun then drove back.

My head had so many questions.

Though I had found out about Jaemin's identity back in high school, I wonder if she really likes me though. My heart stings a little as I think back to the pain that was inflicted on me.

"I guess it is all in the past, I can't really change it, can I?" I sighed as those thoughts run through my mind.

I soon reach the company building and have my car parked in the company basement then making my way up to his office.

"Hyunnie ah...." I called out a nickname that I had been racking my head for the whole morning. It isn't very good though.

"Oh you're here?" Baekhyun looked up from his computer and he met my eyes. I walked through the door and closed it behind me.

"You really need to eat well you know." I said as I placed all the food on his table, "There, dig in before it gets cold. I don't know what you like but I hope this would suffice."

He smiled widely. His eyes turning into crescents and his teeth reflecting the light into me.

He looks extremely adorable.

Then my phone vibrated, it was Nayeon.

She wanted to meet up and talk about things, knowing her for some time now, it would definitely have something to do with the recent project she had lost because of me.

I don't really know but I don't feel like meeting her twice in a day like I used to bring her all her needs and wants. It is time she do things herself.

———————————————————————————————

Hey guys (or girls), please read the previous update about the 2k reads and tell me what you all think okay? I really don't know what to write. Help me out alright??

Saranghae love you guys!

<3