Never

Jeongyeon pov

I just walked back into his office and take my items. I was going to be directed to my post here. Hopefully Nayeon will never find her here.

I still remember the first time I met her in school. She was extremely cheerful and kind. She caught my eye when I first saw her.

She not only caught my eye but she caught my heart completely. She made my heart flutter yet she marked my skin with ugly bruises and blood patches.

It is a one sided relationship yet I can't seem to pull myself away from the addiction. She just draws me in so quickly.

I placed my box on the small coffee table that sat in Baekhyun's office. I sat down on the couch alone in the room. Baekhyun had left to get me some tea to calm my nerves which was unnecessary, but he is being extremely sweet.

I had just accepted his feelings for me and he just makes me feel extremely special, like no one else could, not even Nayeon.

I took out my phone and changed my wallpaper to his picture that I had secretly taken. No one knows.

Maybe giving him a chance is the right choice that I had made. I guess he had made my heart flutter a few times but not as much as Nayeon did.

"It's a sigh right?" I had spoken out loud when I heard a voice coming from behind me, "What's a sign?"

I don't even have to turn around to know who was talking. It was Baekhyun with the tea he had promised me.

"Oh nothing. Anyway, what position would you be posting me to?" I asked as I took a sip from the tea he had just passed me.

"Oh simple, my wife." Instantly, my face morphed into one of shock. I certainly wasn't expecting that to be the answer at all. I just stared at him wide eyed, unable to move.

"I know it is a little fast, but I really like you. No like is too mild to describe my feelings. Love is an understatement. Im just so deep into you." He said, his eyes full of desperation.

I felt tears brim to my eyes as he said that. Never in my life have I ever had anyone love me as much as he does. All the words he said were all that matters to me.

I was always bullied or taken advantage of, and suddenly a huge company's CEO wants me to be his lover, his partner, his wife.

Is life finally turning good for me?

I couldn't help but nod my head yes and let my tears flow freely. It was so emotional for me. He is just too good for me. How can I ever repay all this to him?