Done

Jeongyeon pov

"I'm done, I'm seriously done with that damned company. How dare they just stomp into the office like this? I swear I want to make the whole of korea turn against them." I muttered as I went through the mountain of papers that have been stacked up on my table.

They had probably left for a few hours already and the sky had already turned from the azure blue till this nice midnight blue.

Well most of the employees had already left for the warmth of their homes. I stayed behind to finish looking through the proposals that had been sent in from various departments.

"Sigh this is so much work. They are all so well written, so detailed. Definitely so much better than those I have seen back at Im's" I sighed as I went through each and every word on each page.

Then my phone screen lit up. There was a news that had just hit the headlines.

'HUGE CEO OF SOUTH KOREA SCANDAL'

The title made me feel so uneasy, like it was about Baekhyun and I. Speak of the devil, a knock was heard from outside my door.

"Come in." I made a small reply and Baekhyun walked in.

"You saw?"

I was immediately confused by his words. "Saw what? Should there be something I need to see?"

The first thing that came to my mind was the notification that had just popped up in my phone just now.

"I know it is sudden but we might need to speed things up a little and announce our wedding that isn't even set into stone yet." His face full of seriousness as he stared intently into my soul.

"What?"

I was still process that fact that he had just said to me. Expose our relationship, not only that announce a wedding? To who?

"Why? What's the hurry?" It is simply moving too fast. He had just proposed and we haven't even gotten the details in, we have to announce our wedding?

"The news, they got pictures. Unless we make a statement to clear that fact, no one would want to work with us." Baekhyun explained.

Well I guess I could understand, he is after all a boss of such a huge company. If bad reputation comes, it would be bad for the future right?

It is all on relations and your reputation, that's how realistic the business world actually is. The weak can never overcome the many judgmental eyes of the world.

"Well I guess we have no choice?" I went back to looking through my work, but he didn't leave. He stayed in my office, with something up his sleeves.

———————————————————————————————
Heyyoooo well the chapter is out, I'm feeling a lot better though. Hopefully this chapter isn't that bad written. I really don't know but is anyone objecting smut??