Conflict

That night she went back home, immediately rushing past her parents and into her room. Today was a Saturday so she went back to her parents instead of her own.

However she sees an unwanted visitor, Nayeon.

She caught a glimpse of her before she had locked herself up in her own room. She put down her work bag and immediately laid down on her bed.

The date she had with Baekhyun was not bad and she also couldn't help but notice a little spark she felt whenever Baekhyun would save her from Nayeon and her obnoxious boyfriend, Jaemin.

She stared up at the white ceiling that was keeping her safe from the outside world as she thought back to the day's events.

She was slapped by Nayeon, saved by Baekhyun and comforted by Baekhyun. It seems like the world is against her being together with Nayeon, even if it is being just friends.

Then a knock came from the door that separates herself from the outside world.

"Jeongyeon ah come down and have dinner and say hi to Nayeon. She came here just to see you." Jeongyeon's mum said.

Jeongyeon reluctantly drag herself downstairs and sat as far as possible from Nayeon. She sat there and ate her meal quietly, making no interaction with the girl who sat right across of her.

"Jeongyeon you should turn up for work next time." That's when Jeongyeon snapped.

"You have the gut to tell me to turn up for work when you were out on a date with Jae-fucking-fuck boy-min. I'm your assistant not some errands girl. Get that through your thick skull Im Nayeon. All the abuse were so unnecessary yet you still do it!" Jeongyeon completely yelled at Nayeon.

She was so angry and frustrated at the fact that Nayeon was fooling around yet expects her to work. Nayeon is still blaming her for all the cancelled meetings.

"You're my fucking assistant so do your fucking job! Why are you slacking off with Byun Baekhyun the biggest and youngest CEO in Korea. Not only did you not help me but you took away my project! It is mine." Nayeon rebutted.

"Stop! You girls! Jeongyeon go to your room! Nayeon you sit here and reflect. I want you both to be calm by the time i finish dinner and wash the dishes." Jeongyeon's dad scolded both girls.

Jeongyeon quickly finished her dinner and placed her plate at the sink before going up to her to to sleep. She just wish Nayeon didn't come to her house today.