Than

"You don't know how much that sentence means to me. Ever since I saw you, my days has not been dark. I just love you too much." Baekhyun said as he paced around. His heart was beating too fast for him to calm down.

Jeongyeon just looked at him. The light falling perfectly onto his face showing off his sharp jaw and his sharp eyes.

He looks almost like a greek god. The suit that he wore almost stuck to his body.

"I know I know. Now I need you to calm down to help decide which posting to put me at." Jeongyeon interrupted his rant that was already inaudible by that time.

"Right right right." He mumbled under his breath as he sat down right across Jeongyeon and looked through his computer for open vacancies.

"How about project manager? My current project manager will only be working until next month because she is going into labor and she won't come back because she has to take care of her still unborn child. For now you will be her assistant project manager to assist her until she leaves, also learn the ropes." Baekhyun turned from flustered to professional in the matter of seconds.

He then walked over to Jeongyeon and went down to give a passionate kiss full if warmth and love.

"I love you and you won't regret it." He said as he took Jeongyeon items over to the project sector in the company.

"Here is you place, I hope you feel welcomed. If you're being bullied by anyone, do not hesitate to tell me, my love." He said as he placed one gentle kiss on Jeongyeon's lips, when they both heard a loud scream.

"Yoo Jeongyeon!!" Someone screamed from the lobby.