No

I pick up my phone and texted a no to Nayeon. I am not keen to seeing her and her manipulative personality, especially if Jaemin is there.

I went over to my personal office that has already been set up in the few hours I was gone.

"They sure are efficient." I mumble to myself as I take one of the files that have the project that I am in charge of.

"Androids? Well how convenient." I said as I flip through the pages. It was so detailed. The whole proposal that was written by one of the heads in the other departments.

"Guess Im corporations still have a lot to improve on." I said as I highlighted the important points in this project.

My in office phone rang. It is from the reception.

"Hello?" I asked.

The voice of the reception resounded in my ears. What I heard was shocking.

Nayeon and Jaemin as well as Mr Im is at the lobby wanting to meet Baekhyun. Apparently it goes through me instead.

"Okay, please hold I'll ask first." I place the phone down and transferred the call the Baekhyun before going over to his office.

"Hyunnie ah, it's Im corporations. They want to meet you." His phone was still ringing.

"Oh well say that I'm busy and I can't meet them. Ask them to leave and never come back." Baekhyun was cold. I could feel myself freezing when he said those words.

"Okay." I walked over to his table and picked up the phone.

"Yoona, tell them that Baekhyun is busy and send them out those doors. Baekhyun also said that he doesn't want to meet them at all. Not even in future. They are blacklisted." I said. That was a mouthful.

I placed the phone down and was ready to leave the place.

"Jeongyeon don't go. Please." He was using his deadly eyes and expression against me.

I find it so hard to resist him.

"Well..." I was cut off by a crash. The door was broken down and Jaemin was there together with the head of Im corporations.

"How may I help you?" I gave an extremely bored face like this isn't even interesting anymore.

"Give us the project." Mr Im's voice was commanding and full of power, but that isn't what I feel. I wasn't even shaking to say the least.

"No." I gave no room for argument.

"You listen to me." He was trying to continue on with his rant.

"No! You listen to me! This is not your territory Mr Im. This is the Byun corporations not your empire. We decide who we would give the project to. You have no power here." I held my head high and stared at him head on.

"You do not speak to me like this."

"I'm no longer your employee and you have never treated me nicely. You do not deserve even an ounce of respect from me."

I'm so happy, suddenly being able to stand up to the satan in front of me.

They don't rule me anymore.

———————————————————————————————

Hi guys! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Can someone give me ideas for the 2k special that has been long due. If not, I'll just write more chapters like special chapters after this book finishes would that be better?