Sorry

*warning: some blood and please dont be stupid and do as the characters do.*

Third person pov

Jeongyeon was beyond scared. Nayeon had just stomped out of the building towards the car. Jeongyeon stood there unsure of what to say.

"Jeongyeon!" Nayeon screamed.

"Baekhyun, I appreciate it but please don't do that again. Im going to get it from her sooner or later because of this." She just ran off after saying that, not giving a chance for Baekhyun to speak at all.

"I just want to save you from your hell." He said more to himself.

Jeongyeon went to the car and opened the door to the driver seat and sped back to the company.

"You owe me Jeongyeon. You owe me your life. Go to the office and find Jaemin, he will deal with you for sure." Nayeon said as she folded her arms and faced the windows.

Jeongyeon just sighed as she drove back to the company.

She walked up to her office placing her items down before going to Jaemin. She kind of resigned to her tough fate. She just walked to him and said, "Do what you have to do and don't go overboard with the fun you may or may not enjoy."

Jaemin has a rather sadistic persona. He grabbed a pen knife that stood on his very clean table and pushed the sharp blade out of its hold. He dragged the thing across Jeongyeon's arm.

Fine red lines started to form behind the pen knife that was still being dragged by Jaemin. He brought the pen knife up to her face and dragged it along her facial structures.

He deformed her face slightly, probably might leave scars depending on the depth of the wound. He used different strengths at different parts. He made sure it would scar as a reminder to never mess with whoever.

He brought his fist up and with full force, he came down on Jeongyeon. It took a few seconds for it to start to bruise.

"This is just a warning Yoo Jeongyeon, but it is never over until you finally submit yourself." He said as he left.

Jeongyeon just stood up and went to her office to get her medical supplies that she kept. She is wary all the time. She would make sure she is prepared. She bandaged up herself and left the office. It was already 5pm.

She walked to her car which was surprisingly not ruined and drove back home.

"Can't I just have some peace and quiet?" She mumbled to herself as her journey back home continued.

———————————————————————————————
Right right right, well first chapter is finally out. I know you all have been waiting for this, as well as me and you(an alternative ending). I hope you guys enjoyed. I know it is shitty but well it takes some time to build up the climax once again.

Monday blues are gone :)