Chapter 1: The Beginning

Day 1: Sunday

"Who will you choose?"

Three out-stretched hands are in front of you. Which one will you choose? One belongs to a kind, gentle person who is always looking out of you. Another is from a funny person that loves to tease you like a little sister. The last one is an easy-going person who's been there since your birth.

You try to reach out to a hand but you pull back. The ground is shaking and it starts to crumble. The hands disappear, they have fallen. You are the only one left. Alone in despair, the only one still alive.

---------------------------------------------

You sit up gasping, a hand open toward the ceiling. Sweat drips down your face, you realize it was a dream. You move your long, tangled black hair out of your face. Sighing, you turn to your right to see the time. Only, it's not there. You wonder where you are. Then you remember, this is your new condo. Your parents decided on staying on Audria and sent you here. You see that it's 8 a.m, you grab a random shirt and a pair of shorts from your suitcase and go take a shower.

Still yawning, you make some instant ramen, since you have no food besides taken yet. After finishing your meal, you grab your wallet and keys. It's time for shopping.

The closet grocery store is five minutes away on foot. Everything was near your new home. You bought a bunch of food and proceeded home. You cooked up some macaroni and cheese, ate it, and washed the dishes. The building was really quiet. You decide to meet your neighbors another day.

For the rest of the day, you unpack your boxes. In the evening, you make chicken salad. Once again, you eat in silence. You start to feel a bit lonely without your "parents" but you know you did the right thing. You didn't want to become a burden for your "parents" that adopted you.

Before you go to sleep, you check your bag and make sure you have all the school supplies. Tomorrow will be your first day of school in Rae. Little did you know, you were going to meet them.

---------------------------------------------

Hi guys~ it's Meh~ Yes, I wrote Monster and deleted it, so sorry if you liked it. I had a really bad author's block and couldn't think of anything else and I left it for like a month or two so... Yeah. This is the new story I'm working on and I have a lot of ideas for this so I probably won't delete it like last time~

~Meh :3