Chapter 23: Realization

Day 13: Friday

You wake up to the sound of birds. You sit up except you don't. You thought you did but your body is frozen. What's going on? You see trees above you and you remember the train crash from yesterday...

It's Friday the 13th! Surely you haven't forgotten. It's about time you remembered. The king finally deactivated the seal. That took way longer than expected!

Where did that voice come from?

Queen, did you really forget me? That hurts~

Who? And who's Queen?

You really don't remember. Huh. Maybe this will help...

Huh? A sharp pain hits your head. Everything becomes blurry and it turns black.

You: Where am I?

A girl with short orange hair is in the distance. She walks slowly. You run toward her. She glances at you.

Girl: Hello, Queen.

She bows at you.

You: Who is this Queen? Where am I? Who are you?

Girl: I'm CL! The king sent me here awhile ago to help you recover your memories. But I kinda got lost so... Anyway, I said I would explain everything earlier didn't I?

You: So you've been this voice in my head all this time?

CL: Yeah, I guess you can put it that way. I'm supposed to protect you from harm. That's why I gotta warn you and stuff.

You: Why do you call me Queen?

Girl: Because you are my queen. And you were the Queen of Hell.

The scene changes. You find yourself floating in a room. There were red banners and two thrones.

You: Is this a palace?

CL: Yes, your palace. Don't you remember everyone? What about the king, your husband?

You: King...? I thought I got killed on my wedding day...

A man with black hair stood in front the throne. He looked familiar, who was it? You look closer at the man...

That black hair, that face, those caramel eyes...

You: HENRY?!

CL: Yes, that's his name. I'm surprised you can even remember.

Henry opens the violin case that was sitting on the other chair. The violin was a dark brown color. He starts to play it. (Fantastic) Dum dum dummm dum dum dum~

You: I know that tune!

Henry: Yo, girl your fantastic. You know that. You make me fly.

You watch and listen to Henry play and sing the song. At the end of the song, the violin starts glowing.

You: What's happening?

CL: Wait for it...

The violin glows bright. There is a glass breaking noise and a girl appears.

CL: And that's you.

You: Hm? Wait, I'm a violin?

CL: Yep.

You: Wait, I thought Henry killed me? Mark said I was killed by Henry on our wedding day?

CL: Did you say Mark?

You: Yes?

CL: You have been married to Henry since you were five years old. Mark apparently told you lies.

You: Five?!

Girl: At the time, Henry's parents were murdered by his own brother, Mark. Who wanted the throne. However, in the King's will, the throne would go to Henry, not Mark.

The image changed to Henry holding a sheet of a paper in his hand. He was screaming at Mark.

CL: Henry found out Mark killed their parents and banished him from the kingdom. Henry needed to find a bride to accompany him for the rest of his life so he searched everywhere in Hell. He found you at an orphanage and fell in love at first sight. You were five and didn't know what happened. After years had passed, you fell in love with Henry too. You had a happy life.

You: Wait, what about Mark?

CL: He was furious that all his hard work was wasted on his brother. He had a plan, to kill you. He was lying to you this whole time. Mark came with Kris to the kingdom, disguised.

There were two figures in cloaks entering the kingdom.

You: So Henry was right this whole time?

CL: Yes, however in the past, Henry was unaware of it. They were able to get close to you. Luckily, Henry came at the exact time Mark almost stabbed you. Henry immediately activated the spell, sending you to the human world. Your memories were gone by a seal placed on you. Only the king could deactivate it on the thirteenth day. The spell was weak. On the thirteenth day, everything will end.

---------------------------------------------