Chapter 12: Going to Their House

Day 7: Saturday

You wake up yawning. It feels like forever since you've had such a good sleep. Today is finally Saturday. You've been at school for one week and everyday drained your energy. The time is 10.

After laying in your bed for awhile, you get up. You brush your teeth and comb your hair. You the your hair into pigtails. You put on some jean shorts and throw on a white t-shirt.

You walk downstairs and prepare breakfast. This morning, you are eggs and bacon. It tastes okay. You check your phone.

972-8691
Mary, u wanna come over @12? We can eat lunch @ my house. -Mark

972-8692
Mary, u better come 2day! No excuses! -Henry ;)

You text back.

K. I'll be there. -Mary

I'm coming!!! -Mary

For the rest of the morning, you clean up the condo, sweeping and wiping dust. Soon, the afternoon arrived.

You pull out the map Henry gave you from your bag. You only needed to walk 1/2 a mile. The distance from your house to theirs wasn't far at all. Grabbing your keys and purse, you walk out the door. It looks behind you.

You walk to the corner and take a left. You walk for 12 minutes. Afterward, you stop in front of a really big house with a fountain in front. You looks at your map and double check that it's the right place. You slowly walk up to the front door.

Ding dong. Ding dong. The door opens and a beautiful maid with short brown hair is standing in front of you.

Maid: You must be Mary! The boys told me about you. Come in, the boys are waiting for you.

You: Um... Okay.

You take your shoes off and walk into the house. The inside was even more grand than the outside. Two big staircase led to the second floor. A bright chandelier was in the center of the room. You take a few seconds to stare in awe.

Maid: Mary, I can take your purse.

You: No... it's okay...

Maid: Oh, I insist.

You shiver and reluctantly pass her the purse.

Maid: This way~

The miss leads you into the dining room. The table was long. There were around 20 seats. Mark and Henry sat at the far end across from each other.

Henry: 'Sup Mary!

Mark: Hey Mary! Come over here. This is your seat.

Mark points to the seat in between him and Henry. You walk over to the seat and sit down

Henry: We're on a eat lunch~ I promise you, the stuff our chef makes is delicious!

After you finish eating, you felt so full. Like Henry promised, the food was good. There was soupe à l'oignon for the meal and chocolate éclair a for dessert. You have never eaten such fancy French food. The maids came in quickly and cleared the table.

Mark: Oh! I forgot I need to go pick up something! I'll be back in 10 minutes. Henry, don't you dare try anything funny.

Mark stands up and quickly leaves. You wonder what he needs to get but oh well, you can ask later.

Henry: Hey, wanna go to my room?

You: Um....?

Henry: I'll take that as a yes. Let's go!

Henry drags you upstairs and into his room. You hear a click but it sounded faint so you ignored it.

---------------------------------------------

Bum bum bummm!!!

We only have two days of school this week! And then it's Thanksgiving! Yay~ So today's Monday but it's supposed to be like a Thursday? XD

I went to Walmart yesterday and I found napkins that said Meh on it! I was like, whoaaaa, I wanna buy that! But in the end I couldn't... Oh well~ :D

~Meh :3