Chapter 11: To the Smoothie Shop!

Day 6: Friday

Kris: Are you heading home? Let me walk you home~

You: Sure!

Mark: May I join you too?

Henry: If he gets to go along, I get to.

You: Um, okay.

The walk on the way home was starting to get awkward.

You: Guys, you wanna of to a smoothie shop? There's one near my house.

All: Okay.

You: I'll lead the way then...

All of them were unusually quiet. When you finally got to the smoothie shop, you order a strawberry smoothie. You got the cup and say down at a table where all the other guys were. You started sipping the smoothie.

Mark: Are you getting used to Rae?

You: Yeah, I guess. You three are the only ones that talk to me though. Haha.

Mark: Don't worry about it. We're here for you.

You: Why is everyone avoiding me?

Henry: It's cause you're our princess. OUTSIDERS shouldn't meddle in our affairs.

Kris: Bro, are you suggesting that I'M AN OUTSIDER? As a matter of fact, I met her before you two did. I was the princess's loyal servant. I fell in love with her before you did. Don't believe me, eh?

Kris pulls up his sleeve. Sure enough, there was a heart birthmark. However, it was upside-down. You ignored the thought.

Kris: Anyway, Mary, how's the smoothie?

You: Good, I guess.

Kris: Let me try~

You pass the smoothie to Kris. He takes a sip and hands it back to you. He licks his lips, tongue grazing over the leftover smoothie.

Kris: Hm... It's good.

Henry: Mary, let me try too!

You were about to pass the cup, but Henry leans toward you across the table. He licks your lip. Completely surprised, you clamp your mouth shut. Henry takes his time licking your lips until Mark pushes him.

Henry: Tasty~ Thanks for the treat~

You: W-what are you doing?

Henry: Well, you gave Kris and indirect kiss so I wanted one too.

You: That's no excuse!

Mark: Mary, look here~

You turn your head toward Mark and he forces a kiss on you. Mouth to mouth, his tongue slowly enters your mouth. You feel weak like jello, like the kiss took away strength. Mark pulls away not saying anything. You pant lightly, struggling to remmeber how to breathe in and out.

Henry: Hey~ That's not fair! And you pushed me!

Mark: I was disinfecting your kiss. Hmph.

Henry sticks out his tongue in protest.

You awkwardly finish your smoothie and the boys walk you home. When you approach your door, the boys said goodbye and left. It seemed really chaotic today but you chuckle to yourself thinking how life has been these days.

---------------------------------------------

It's already Wednesday yay! Happy hump day~! It's so cold where I live and there's already snow! But it's kinda pretty~

~Meh :3