Chapter 13: Henry's Attack

Day 7: Saturday

Henry: You can take a look around. I need to pull something out of my closet.

You: Okay.

You look around the room. Henry's room was much bigger than yours. It was very organized too. His big bed was in the center of the two windows. His walls were a dark blue.

Henry: I got it!

Henry pulls out a small box with a ribbon on top. He hands it to you.

Henry: Happy birthday!

You: Birthday? Wait... What's the date?

Henry: Haha. How can you forget your own birthday? It's May 7th silly!

Of course you would forget your birthday. Wait, how did he know?

Henry: C'mon! Open it!

You: Okay.

You carefully undo the red ribbon and open the box. Inside, there was a silver bracelet with a heart on the end.

Henry: Do you like it?

You: Yes! It's so beautiful! Wait... did you...?

Henry: No! I wouldn't do that on a birthday present. I swear, I didn't put a GPS on it! I promise!

You: Haha. Okay.

You slide the bracelet onto your wrist. It shines under the light.

You: Thank you!

Henry: Yup! Well then... since you got the math questions right, I should give you a reward.

You: A reward...?

Before you could say anything else, Henry pushes you onto the bed. He pins you down and grabs both of your hands with his right hand. You struggle but it's not use.

You: What are you doing?!!!

Henry: Your birthmark...

You: What...?

Henry leans in, close to your birthmark on your arm. Out of reflex, you kick him in the stomach, his hands loosen on your wrist. You yank free and run toward a door.

You twist the knob and see clothes. Something pushes you in and you can hear the click. Henry just pushed you into his closet.

You: Let me out!

Henry: I'll let you out when I tell you the truth.

You: I'll listen to you... Just let me out of your closet!

Henry: There's no guarantee you won't escape so just wait for a bit.

Henry: Mark is trying to kill you!!!

You: What...?

First he locks you in a closet and now he's lying! Mark was one of the nicest people you knew!

You: I know you hate Mark but you don't have to say such mean things about him!

Henry: I'm serious! Kris is on his side too!

You snapped. You've known Kris for so long and now Henry starts to badmouth him.

You: Shut up!!! I've been with Kris since I was little! What do you know about him?! Why are you saying lies about Mark and Kris?! You're so mean! I hate you!

Those were the worst words you've ever said.

There was silence for a bit. You realize the words you said, were harsh. You feel regret immediately. You start to cry, wishing you could take back your words.

You hear a click and you push the door open. Henry was gone. You run home, crying yourself to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

It's Monday... WHYYYYYYYYYY. Thanksgiving break was nice and long for me. It was five days but it felt waaaay longer than that. I don't wanna go back to school and study again~

How was your guys Thanksgiving? I actually ate ham this year, but I usually eat turkey. I like the ham better~~~

~Meh :3