Chapter 10: Reunion

Day 6: Friday

You open your eyes and a light blinds you. You keep forgetting how bright it is in Rae. You suddenly remember the orphanage. You lived there for your first five years. The lady said she didn't know where you came from. One day you appeared at the doorstep of the orphanage. The parents you lived with recently had took you in and you became their child. Shaking your head, you get ready for school.

At school, you sit down in your seat. Mr. Kale walks in and hushes everyone soon after.

Mr. Kale: Unfortunately, your classmate Anne will not be in this class anymore. She had a last minute move. I do have good news though. We have a new student today too. Come in.

The door slides open and a boy with radiant blonde hair comes in. His eyes reminded you of the ocean. For some odd reason, he seems familiar, as if you've known him for a long time. He stares intently at you.

Boy: Hello~ My name's Kris. Nice to you all!

Mr. Kale: Your seat is the empty seat next to Mary.

Kris's eyes light up and he runs toward you. He wraps his arms around you and gives you a big hug.

Kris: MARY~! It's been, like, forever! I missed you so much?

You: K-kris...?

At first, you're confused. You realize, it's Kris from the orphanage. He helped you through your hard times and comforted you at night from nightmares and your tears.

Kris: Remember me now?

Mary: Yes! I've missed you too.

Kris: M-Mary. Why are you crying?

You feel the tears streaming down your cheeks. Kris releases you from his hug. You quickly wipe your tears but they kept falling.

Mary: I'm so happy. I thought I'd never see you again...

Kris: (chuckles) Okay, how sweet. Now take a deep breath and exhale. In, out, in, out. See? Now the tears are gone. Smile for me.

You give Kris a big grin. By now, all your classmates were giving worried looks. They whispered to each other.

Mr. Kale: A-hem. Let's start class now.

You sit down in your seat immediately. Your face burns. All the students in class were watching you and Kris. Henry, behind you is scowling, Mark, is frowning.

---------------------------------------------

Dum dum dummm~!!! Alert! New character appearance! So how's everyone's life going? It started snowing a little bit where I live and it's gonna get really really cold soon. Hopefully you guys live in a much warmer climate lol~

Please comment and tell me what you think about this chapter~!

~Meh :3