Back to school.

Ellie's P.O.V.

There has been a lot of discussion about Jamie and his parzian duties and although they were taken away at one point they have now been restored as he picked himself and carried on but deep down I know that he has not forgotten Lottie and he never will. We now had the horrid task of going back to school and facing everyone there. It's going to be a nightmare!

When we arrived, Jamie got out first and waited for me before we made the trek through the hoards of questioning teenagers to the Ivy dorms. I know that while this is hard for me, my sorrow is nothing compared to Jamie's. He has lost probably the only person he will ever truly be in love with and that must be much harder than losing a best friend. Even though we tried we just couldn't make it to Ivy wing without being stopped by our friends.

"Hey, Jamie, wait up"I heard Raphael shout to Jamie and we both stopped.

"Guys why didn't you contact us during the summer?"The question came from Anastasia

"Um Jamie was having a bit of a hard time over the summer."I replied

"Really, Jamie? A hard time?"Binah asked looking shocked like the rest of the group.At that point Jamie had to excuse himself before he broke down again.

"Guys I think it's best if we don't talk about Lottie either for a while"and I handed the letter which they all read shocked and horrified by the brutality of the words it held.

"We need to find Lottie before it's too late to save her" Binah said looking determined.

"How can we Binah? We've already established that Lottie knows that she's going to die"Anastasia said.

"I know,"everyone turned to Lola who had stayed quiet during the whole conversation,"we find Lottie and get her back as a surprise for Jamie at Christmas."

"You know Lola thats not a bad idea."Ellie said nodding her head"yes thats it we get lottie back for Christmas."