Chapter 8

Astrid's P.O.V

Hiccup and I are in my room so, that we could get away from the awkward situation.

"Oh, I got you something" Hiccup pulls out a small box from his pocket.

The box is zebra print with a dark pink ribbon tied around it.

He opens the box, revealing a silver heart locket.

I take it out of the box and open it. Inside on one side is says 'With you, I'll always win' the other side has a picture of Hiccup and I.

(A/N: omg so much sweetness)

I set the box on my nightstand and wrap my arms around Hiccup's neck in a tight hug. He kisses my cheek and hugs me back.

"Thank you" I whisper in his ear, holding in tears.

He squeezes me tighter.

We stay like that for a while until he grabs the necklace off my nightstand. He gently takes it from the box and fastens it around my neck.

"Beautiful" he finishes putting the necklace on me.

"It is very beautiful. Thank you, Hiccup." I look down at the necklace. It hangs just above my breasts.

"I'm not talking about the necklace, I'm talking about the person wearing it." he strokes my cheek with his thumb.

My cheeks flush and Hiccup chuckles.

"Oh yeah. My mom found out some more things about Stormfly." he takes his hand away from my cheek.

"Oh really. What's that?" I cock my head a little.

"Well, apparently...*sigh* Stormfly is pregnant with Toothless's child (well, dragon)." Hiccup runs a hand through his hair.

"Wait, what?" I sit up a little straighter.

"I know, it's really hard to believe. But, my mom showed me the DNA test results and it's for sure, without a doubt." he sighs.

"Well, then." I run my hand through my hair.

There's a knock at my door.

I get up from my bed and open the door.

"Hey, Asty I was wonderi-" I cut Alan off.

"Listen, Alan please stop with the 'Asty' okay?" I say, sincerely.

"Um, okay. I'm sorry I was just wondering if you could show me to the community dragon stables...my dragon was supposed to be transferred there..." he trails off.

"I would but, I don't have two available dragons..." I feel kind of relieved.

"Dear, why don't you use Toothless and Alan could borrow my dragon" my mother buds in.

"Are you sure mom? I mean, Jewel doesn't know him..." I really didn't need her to do that.

"Oh, don't worry about it. She won't hurt him." she laughs.

"Ugh, okay. I'm borrowing Toothless, Hiccup." I look to Hiccup and he nods.

I walk out of my room and outside the house. I walk up to Toothless and scratch right above his nose. I make sure his tail is in automatic and hop in the saddle.

"Wow, a Night Fury" Alan is staring at Toothless.

"Yeah, he's not mine, though. He's Hiccup's." I stroke Toothless right above his eye.

"Oh...where's your mom's dragon?" Alan says, changing the subject.

"In the stable, over there. Jewel is the Timberjack." I point to the stable.

Alan walks into the stable and Toothless growls.

"You don't like him, do ya?" I look down at him.

Toothless shakes his head and growls again.

I laugh and Alan walks out with Jewel behind him.

"Ready?" I look at Alan, but not in the eye.

"Yeah" Alan mounts the saddle.

I take off on Toothless and he makes a buzzing noise and happily warbles. I hug his neck.

We land in front of the community stables and Alan walks inside and Aaron comes out, riding a Nightmare.

"Now who do we have here? Away from your bodyguard I see.." Aaron smirks.

"I'm not even going to think of a comeback 'cause you're not worth any second of my time." I sass and mount Toothless as Jewel flys off to do who knows what.

"Ha! As if! Every girl in town would be lucky to date me. And that window is open for you, sweetheart. But, the window of opportunity is closing." he smirks again.

Can I just slap that stupid smirk off of his face?

Toothless growls and the spikes on his back begin to turn blue.

"Oh would you look at this. You don't want to see Toothless supercharged. That will be a war you won't win." I say.

"C'mon Toothless. This dirtbag isn't worth it." I say and Toothless takes off immediately.

We are flying through the sky and I begin to miss riding on Stormfly.

I also notice that we're not on the route back to my house.

"Hey, Toothless? Where are we goin'?" I ask him and he just keeps flying, ignoring me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg I feel so terrible about not updating!

Idiotic teachers were filling me up with homework. -____-

Anyways, I got a new Toothless shirt yesterday. I got it at my favorite store a.k.a Hot Topic.

I'll see you later...

...hopefully....

-Kylie😜

xoxo