Chapter 14

Astrid's P.O.V

I walk towards the Great Hall, with Hiccup's arm wrapped around my waist.

"I have to admit, I missed you, you fishbone" I kiss his cheek.

"Don't you think that nickname doesn't work anymore?" he gestures to himself.

Hmmm..looks like he did buff up while I was gone...

I punch him in the gut.

"Ow! Why would you do that!?" he says.

"Yep, still a fishbone. I didn't even give effort in that punch." I smile.

"Yeah, yeah." he gives me a squeeze.

I smile.

I'm glad to be back in Hiccup's arms and away from Jack. He was so desperate and flirting with me 24/7.

We get inside the Great Hall and I see a table our friends are at. It's been the same table for all these years.

"Hi guys" I wave when Hiccup and I reach the table.

"I thought you were too good for us." Tuffnut mumbles.

Too good for them? What?

"You never bothered to send letters" Snotlout mumbles.

Oh right.

"Guys it's not what you think. I just didn't have time to-" I'm cut off.

They know how I feel about being interrupted.

"You just didn't have time for your friends because of your new friends. Look, we get it. Go have fun with them." Ruff looks at me.

"Guys! I still want to be your frien-" I'm cut off again.

Okay I'm done.

"Don't say that to try to make us feel better" Fishlegs blurts.

"WOULD YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK!?!?" I scream and slam my hands on the table, causing the whole room to go silent.

"Okay good. Thank you. Look guys, yes, I may have made some new friends. But, the 4 of them could never, and I mean NEVER, be as close to me as I am to you guys. No, I didn't send really any letters. This is because we were extremely busy and almost never had down time. And when we did, the smart person would take a nap and recharge. I never thought it would offend you guys...I-I thought you guys would understand. So you see I never thought I was too good for you guys."

I finish my speech.

There was silence for a few moments until Ruff came up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"I missed you, Ruff" I said as we pulled away.

Her eyes were literally brimming with tears.

"I missed you too, Astrid." she hugs me again.

"Okay enough with the mushy stuff. Group hug!!" Tuff yelled and we all joined him for a group hug.

I had my friends back.

--2 weeks later--

Jack, Rapunzel, Elsa, and Merida have now left and it's gone back to the usual flow of things.

I had just finished cleaning Stormfly's saddle and decided to go for a fly.

"Hey Trid" Hiccup comes up to me.

"What's up Haddock?" I put the saddle in Stormfly.

He gets down on one knee...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! OMGZ!!!

I want to say hi to @xxwhoareyouoo

HIIIIII THERE FELLOW VIKING!!!

Okay I'm done

-Kylie😜

xoxo