I.

ネバーランドに投げ込ま

ネバーランド
に投げ込ま.
⁵⁵¹⁹⁴◦

your unbelieving eyes stared at isabella's gentle grip on your shoulders. it then darted to the children of various ages welcoming you to their supposed to be home.

grace field, that's the place you're in.

last night, you were still in your room, reading your favored manga entitled, the promised neverland. however, when you finally drifted off to sleep, you woke up with a start only to find yourself beside a familiar woman.

it was mama with baby carol, the new arrival, and sister krone, the new enemy.

everyone was mostly curious as to why an older child was sent to the orphanage when mostly, babies were sent. they ignored the thought afterwards due to not knowing the truth yet. it was just a normal orphanage to them after all, any child of any age could come and go. the three full scorers whom you know very well and had come to like however, watched in frustration at the new adult and in suspicion of your sudden arrival.

"this is carol, one of your new siblings." isabella started whilst poking carol's puffy cheek. "the person next to me is sister krone. she's here to help me out with the chores in the house." she said as she smiled unknowingly, then she turned her eyes to you.

"and this here, is Y/N, your new older sibling."

they cheered happily while you stood there, frozen in horror.

- ネバーランドに投げ込ま.
⁵⁵¹⁹⁴◦ ᵗʰʳᵒʷⁿ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᶦⁿ ʷᵒⁿᵈᵉʳˡᵃⁿᵈ
ᵉⁿᵈ                    

don't expect toomuch or you will bedisappointed withmy writing :')

don't expect too
much or you will be
disappointed with
my writing :')

again, this is a ray x reader story

❲ -✐◦・WONDERLAND
the promised
neverland

2019 © MINRA