Chapter 8: Alien?

Song for today: Lightning in a bottle by The Summer Set.

----------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the morning with a killer headache. It felt like a kookoo bird keeped pecking at my brains. After everything that had happened yesterday I would love to stay in bed all day with a mount of junk food and Netflix. But since I can't do that, i'll just have to resort to plan two, Kicking ass and being awesome. Hehe. I know I'm way to modest for my own good.

I finally decided to swing my lazy ass out of bed. After five song of from the 1975.I trudged myself to my bathroom. Finishing off my hygiene and morning routine. I pick out my outfit which consisted of black tights a big gray ribed cut back sweater, that reached my mid thigh and some black cutout buckle boots. I didn't bother with makeup. Grabbing my bag I head down stairs, pack my lunch and head out. I decided to walk to school this morning. I don't want to deal with Max or my parents.

I reached school with 15 minutes to spare. I decide to pop my headphones in, just to past time by. If you're wondering, i dont eat breakfast so yeah. I head off to gym, dressing out earlier before everyone else arrived. Earbuds still in, I lock everything up and head out. I didn't make it far; bumping into a body. "Watch where you're going." I blurt out, brushing past the figure. Next thing I felt a hand pull my elbow back, leaving me groaning in pain from the collison of my back into the wall. "Bitch, what did you just say to me?" The same voice from yesterday screeched.

"Shag off" I groan pulling myself up. "You don't know who you're messing with, bitch. " she said, raising her hands to her hips a smirk placed on her lips.

"Do you know any other insults besides a female dog." I retort pulling my earbuds out and stuffing them in my pockets. I just wanna pull her vocal cords out of her through. She has such a high pitch voice.

"Shut up, you twat." She squealed. "Just because Christian is showing you around doesn't mean shit. He's MINES"

"Mine" I correct.

"What?" she questions, tilting her head to the left in confusion.

"There's no 's' in mine" I smirk "that is grammatically incorrect."

People these days and there incorrect grammar. .there oops I meant their. Did I get you? Yeah I did.

"Uugh, whatever bitch, leave Christian alone or else. " She smeered. Flipping her golden locks. Starting to walk away, clearly thinking she won whatever battle that was.

"Or else what?" I tease. "You're gunna bitch me to death?"

If there weren't law's against man slaughter. She'd be dead. I know that sounds a bit to far off. But come on let me have a crack at her. One little nudge wouldn't hurt.

"I don't have time for pesky wanna-be-bad-girls, ok. You're nothing to me. Once again stay away from my boyfriend!" She said poking me in the chest. Her face only mear inches from my mine. With a smirk lingering on my lips I replie. ..

"Bite me"

And with that, I left a very angry and frustrated blonde, I still don't know her name. Loool!

~ ~ ~

Christian's POV:

I haven't seen her all morning. And quit frankly I don't care. Who does She think she is? Getting my car confiscated... well it wasn't her fualt but still. How could I been so stupid, I didn't even ask of her last name.

"Ooh Chriiistian! " Bianca squealed interrupting my thoughs. "Hey babe." I smirk pulling her into a hug. Bianca is the most annoying self considered girl I know. But she's also the most confident, caring girl I know. I know most people won't agree with me, heck the whole school and my own brother doesn't agree, but she makes me happy. And that's All the matters. right?