Chapter 2: GYM

As we pass through going to the lockers I look to my left and see a group of girls mad doging me. If our eyes had lasers, I would be sliced up into grinds by the looks they were giving me.

if I didn't know any better I would think that this boy beside me is the baddoy-heartthrob of this school. He isn't bad looking but he isn't a Dave Franco either. And I'm guessing Its safe to say every girl likes/wants him.

"just ignore them, they're nothing but a bunch of nosey pricks" Chris states, obviously noticing my discomfort.

not that it comforts me in any sort of way, I just reply with a plain simple. 'ok'.

"So, um ill see you in 3rd ,4th, and 6th period." he says with a smirk planted on his face.

"Too bad I don't have gym with you, I'd like showing you around the locker room and especially the showers."

really he did not just say that, I'm already not liking the fact that I have him in 4 of my 6 of classes. is he trying to get on my bad side?

oh wait, he already is!

At this point I'm just going to ignore him. yeah because that works perfectly every time.

I turned my head to the side and gave him my best one-eye-closed-one-open-tongue out- Miley Cyrus face.

"Um, ok weirdo, have fun with gym"  with that he was off.

Finally he's gone. this is going to be a long and hectic day. 

GYM doesn't seem so bad, You won't believe this but I like to run and do basically any sport involving running. I know I know many people are like, really? wow. There are still girls that run or participate in GYM? 

Yes people, girls like that still exist and I'm one of them.  

Well gym just went great like no one really bothered me aside from getting  a bunch of Mad Dog stares from the pretty-little girls-that think they're too-cool-for-school, other than that I feel like gym went well, I ran for a bit which was fun, we played soccer so that wasn't too bad because you know it involves running.

But you know what really pissed me off was that the girls that were playing soccer with me, the ones on my team, on the opposing team, one thing in common, they were just plain annoying, like emphasis on that, it was just annoying I repeat that again because they're just scared of the ball like it was going to kill them. you would kick the ball or to them, they just run away or dodge it, like you're supposed to kick the ball into the goalie not dodge it.

what the pickle is wrong with you? Like do you need to stop and look at the ball and make sure it doesn't have rabies and then kick it. What are you scared it's going to mess you up and give you AIDS or HIVS, really?  kick that ball try to get it your teammates it's that simple girls just get the ball and kick it I don't care!!

Any who that's way off track but yeah that's how my gym class went,  right now, like right now I'm just in the shower or not shower that's disgusting, I'm in the locker room getting dressed into my regular clothes cuz I really need to get out of these gym clothes, getting sweaty yeah not to my li...

"um, bitch you'r in my way"

she did not just call me that.

"munchkin you're in my freaking way, are you death"

no i am not death and you insult me one more time i will smack the fiddlesticks out of you. Is all that i'm thinking right now as i'm trying so hard to not Punch her in the through. I can feel her eyes staring holes in the back of my neck. And i'm pretty sure i'm not in her way because I'm standing in front of my locker witch for her information has like a foot of space from all the other lockers.

" bitch thinks she's too co...."

I don't even stick around to hear what she has to say. I shut my locker and left. I quite frankly don't want to get caught up with all this drama........ Yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I would really like your input on how you guys like the story so far, if it needs any improvement or if you guys don't like anything about it just leave a comment in the comment section, or just message me, what's it called yeah post it on my timeline. so yeah like this story, share it show your friends, family, cats, and dogs yeah so give it a star thank you so see you soon I'm sorry that I've updated really late, please forgive me, yeah I sorta forgot and like I'm going to be giving you guys like really long chapters so I need to take my time on it I guess on the upcoming chapters so thanks this is really long time with typing now so bye.6-21-14 I love you muah