chapter 9: Chocolate Friends

Hey fellow grasshoppers. Plz READ THE ENDING NOTE. And to make things clear. Cuz I just thought about it. The song of the day are just songs that I recommend has nothing to do with the book in general. And last but not freaking least SOTD-->>> someone like you by: The summer set

-------------------------------------------------------

Angel's POV:

When I got home I found a package awaiting me by my door steps. I picked it up and went to the kitchen, setting the package on the counter then going on to rading the fridge. I got out a piece of cake and went up to my room, turning my music to speakers. I went over to my closet and changed into my navy blue sweats and flowy black, long sleeve, crop top.

That was a mouth full.

I headed back into my room, plopping onto my bed and turning my laptop on. Crossing my legs and taking a bite of my yum yum in my tum tum cake. Forget about love, i'd rather fall in chocolate. I was about to click Avalon High, on Netflix when I heard my Facebook Messenger go off. It was a text from my friend Ally. And no she doesn't go to Hilltop high. She's an old friend from my last school. We're not really close, but, considering I wasn't close to any of my many friends at my previous educational facility, she's all I've got besides Dylan. But that's a story for a different time.

Heyy!!! S.O.S, MAJOR UPDATE! !!!

Is what the message read. I know Ally well enough to know it's not really an emergency. She acts like this when she's exited about something or nervous. The girl gossips so much to the point that it's not healthy.

I hesitate on whether or not to replie. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be rude, but, she interrupted my me time. Hesitantly setting my fingers on the keyboard I type.

ANGEL.J.A: OMG WATS UP

Don't look at me like that. You know darn well you do that too.

ALLY.M.J: Nothin muxh juss got the new IPHONE 6+ !!

ANGEL.J.A: SHUT UP! Like didn't that cost a fortune?

I myself I'm not a Apple girl I'm into Samsung. But that's none of my business.

ALLY.M.J: YEAH but nothing daddy's credit card couldn't fix. ;)

ANGEL.J.A: U did-not. Like what did he say.

ALLY.M.J: he doesn't even no. And if he does oh well not like I'm getting in trouble.

See I told you this wasn't an emergency. All she wants to do is brag in my face. Ally is an only child.

And we all know how those turn out.

Her mom is hardly home she works as a doctor, she's always in the hospital or medical lab. As for Ally's dad, he owns multiple car dealerships. It started off as a small car trade in dealership now its a big million dollar company. When it comes to best car trade or even buying he's your man, from east to west. Come to the best dad award, your not in luck. She has some really shitty parents, excuse my french.

I feel sorry for her because her parents aren't there for her. But if we look on the optimistic side of things she can get away with anything. She wouldn't get in trouble because they either don't care or they just don't have time to deal with her. A couple thousand bucks doesn't matter to them when they're practically millionaires.