Chapter 10: Old Twins

SOTD: Endlessly by: TheCab

-------------------------------------------------------

"Fucking shit." A voice grunted, causing me to moan and through a pillow at it to shut up.

"Angel, what the hell!" Rolling around so my body is facing the window I decide to ignore Ally's wining. "Get up you lazy arse!!" She yelled clapping her hands together like a wild seal. Why can't the she devil just leave me be. Its like five in the morning.

I hear a door shut, leaving me in a blissful silence. Snuggling deeper in the sheets I fall back into a beautiful sleep. Not for long that is. Next thing I hear is a bunch of horns. Causing me to fall onto the cold wooden floor, trying to recover from the mini heart attack I just had.

"You up now?" She asks, bending down to my level and giving me the fakest smile possible to mankind.

"Shut up you dipshit." I murmur rubbing my face in annoyance of the light. Why does she have to be such a morning person.

"Come on grumpy, we'll be late for my first day at the new school." She said walking out the room. All chirpy and shit.

****

"Finally, miss lazy arse decides to come down." Ally says as I walk into the kitchen. 

"Oh shut that yap of yours you call a mouth." I say nudging her.

With a shrugging she just gets up grabbing her lunch, stuffing it into her purse. Going onto finishing her look for the day. Plaid top tucked into a leather skirt which reached mid-thigh and some gray knee socks paired with black ankle booties consisting of gold accents. All in all she looked like Ally, which was hot. "Hey, you finally decided to wear those leather trousers I bought you." She comments as I was bending down to pick up my fallen spoon. "You look pretty bad ass, Ally like."she gleamed. "Thanks, kind of changed my look a bit." I say with blush. I suddenly feel embarrassed considering my look is an Ally inspired look, edgy yet classy. My top is a The 1975 loose fitting tank, one side tucked in, black ankle booties and never forget it, my Golden Bracelet.

"By the way we should get going or we'll be late." she says grabbing her keys, school bag, and gym bag. I on the other hand just grabbing my school bag and phone. Why carry two bags when you can stuff everything in one. I follow her out the door and to her car. One of the things that I love about spending nights at Al's is that we can leave when ever without being bugged.

woop woop!!

Along the way to school we decided to stop by Starbucks. Like every logical girl would. Simple.

****

"hey girl, are you a microwave, because you just melted my heart." Is all I hear as we walk down the school corridor followed by howls and whistles. I am not the person to be hollered at so your best guess would be Ally. The attention doesn't faze her a single bit, in fact it just makes her face glow even brighter. If that's even possible. She feeds of the attention, not to say she's an attention seeker. More like she has a super power. Take Maxima from Smallville, for example she had that Endorphin kiss power thingy that sent males testosterone levels into over drive (Killing them). Ally has exactly that but, she's doesn't have to physically contact them, just the site of her has that affect, plus it doesn't kill them just paralysis them.

"Can we get to the lockers all the sexual tension is clogging my pores." she wines, speeding her pace in annoyance. As if you're not enjoying this moment Ally.

"Wanna go shopping with me after school?" Ally asks, shutting her locker and facing me with her binder to her chest. "And you have to ask why?" I say raising an eyebrow. Of course, I  would love to go shopping.