Chapter 7:DirtyImagines

New update.

Todays song is-->> Hotel Celling by Rixton

Happy Reading (:

---------------------------------

What kind of name is tubucas?Poor child. But hey it beats my middle name... no, not really. mine sounds normal.

See, me doing this whole pitty remorse thing, doesn't really suite me.

"Why are you here and not at school?!" Christian's mom questions. Angerly I might add.

"I--" Chris tries to explain but his mom cuts him off.

"Imagine your father receiving a call from your school noting him of your truancy."

Haha, Busted... wait, phone call?

shoot. That only means my parents received a call too. Forget him I'm good as dead.

bzzz bzzz.

I check my phone, which has been filled with three text messages and four missed call.

shit..

buzz buzz.

Now four text messages. Two from my mum and two from my dad.

Mommy: What's wrong, are you ok? pick up my call.

Daddy: Honey, you're not in trouble,  we're just worried. pick up plz.

Mommy: Angel! ANGEL PLZ, What happened. mommy loves you no matter what... So pick-up your cellular device. that is what it's for. call me, LOL"

Wow my mother still thinks l.o.l means Lots Of Love. Face plant into my palms much? And also her way of saying she's upset, but doesn't want you too know.

You know those moments when your parents say if you tell the truth, you won't get into any trouble?

Well this is one of those moments. All I have to do is turn myself in and no trouble, right?

Wrong!

They will act all friendly to loor me out of  my mouse hole and then when I'm out in the open and start feeling comfortable. Bam. they pounce and rip me apart. And these texts are your examples on how they do it.

Daddy: Your mother is very furious with you right now, might want to pick up. she knows you read the messages we sent. and btw she just used LOL, so you know she's upset.

What did I tell you.

While Chris' mother is still going on about his truancy and how his education is very important, I'm trying to decide weather or not to text Max snd see if he'll help me. Hopefully he will. Here goes nothing...

Me: SOS...

Sounding like PLL(pretty little liars) , anyone?

I got a text back almost immediately.

Maxxii: Sure...but first tell me where you are.

Me: @ a friends house ;)

Maxxii: hate to bust ur bubble but u have no friends :p

Me: just help -.- cover 4me plz

Maxxii: K but ur so not off the hook with me. >:)

A few minutes later. ..

Mommy: Sweety sorry I got mad at you. Max told me what happened. just know that it can happened to anyone. Don't be ashamed. LOL:)♡

Yes! I don't know what he said but all I do know is that I'm off the hook. for now, I guess,  because you know she put lol at the end.