╴one

the front door of the 'moony's pet shop' was slammed opened, two parents came running in with a panicked looks on their faces.

the manager, who was about to fall asleep, had jolted up from his laying position and greeted them with a smile. "is there anything you two are looking for this afternoon?"

"do you sell any cats here?"

"we do but-"

the grown male interrupted the manager by giving a stack of at least 1,000 dollars. "i don't care about the buts, we need it now. so please, can you get it? it's very urgent" he pleaded.

the manager sighed and went to the back of the store, coming back with a white, fluffy kitten with large black eyes and giving it to the pleading man.

the second the parents had it in their grasp, they ran out the door leaving the manager in a state of confusion, but he saw the stack of cash on the counter and just walked away.

"yukhei, come downstairs! we have a gift for you" yukhei's mom yelled.

the male, yukhei, went down the stairs of his house and saw his parents, and his mom holding something behind her back.

his mom grinned as she showed yukhei what she had been hiding behind her back, a tiny kitten. his mom handed the kitten to yukhei and smiled, "happy birthday yukhei"

yukhei gave a tiny smile back and looked down at the kitten in his arms and decided to take it to his room.

inside, he placed the little animal on his bed, watching as it stares up at him. "so, i guess i have a kitten now" he said to himself out loud.

the little kitten let out a little meow before jumping on the human's face and rubbing it's nose against Yukhei's. a flash had appeared and before he knew it, he landed on his bed with something else on top of him.

a tiny boy.