╴five

never in yukhei's life would he thought to have a cute boy- hybrid in his arms crying. yukhei wasn't used to affection, having his whole life rejecting it.

he couldn't reject mark though and for some reason, he let mark fall in his arms. he let mark cuddle with him and of course like every cliché, they fell asleep in each others arms.

the little hybrid's ears drooped to the side, and his tail wrapped around his own waist for comfort. and when yukhei woke up, he almost cooed at the sight.

almost.

instead, he grabbed his phone from his back pocket and turned it on, part of the reason he woke up was because of the loud notification saying 'yeet yeet yeet' every two seconds.

woowoo
lucas! good morning :)

yukhei smiled brightly at the screen and started typing furiously.

lucass
hey woo ! what's up ?

woowoo
do you want to meet up?

woowoo
it's been a while, and

woowoo
i miss you

lucass
i know woo, what time
should we meet up ?

woowoo
today? in a hour, if that's
okay with you :(

lucass is typing...

lucass
sure, at our usual ?

woowoo
of course! see you there
lucas :).

yukhei put his phone down and sat up on the bed. the hybrid shifted away and made a tiny whine.

"yukkie" mark mumbled, "where are you going"

the smaller one pounced on yukhei's chest and laid on it. yukhei lifted the boy off and made mark sit in front of him. "mark, I have to do something so you're going to be alone" he said.

mark rubbed his eyes opened, making a small pout on his face. "b-but i don't want to stay alone"

yukhei let out a sigh, "i'll call someone, stay here" and he left the room.

mark smoothed his clothing down and grabbed the lion plushie from the floor. "sorry mr. lion" he whispered and went to the pile of other plushies.

he laid his eyes on a rabbit and picked it up. mark's nose scrunched up and smacked the rabbit across the room, "your not as cool as mr. lion ugly bunny"

mark then heard a ring outside and took the lion in his arms before heading out. "yukkie, what was that?" he said to the boy in front of him.

"the doorbell"

yukhei went to the door and opened it, a guy a little taller than mark stood at the door and greeting yukhei with a hug. "lucas, where's the kid?"

yukhei moved to the side to show the little hybrid hugging a lion plushie in his arms. the guy ran over to mark faster than the speed of light and grabbed the boy in his arms.

"this is the boy! he's the cutest baby in the world, I love him already" the guy squealed, his soft voice becoming higher pitched.

yukhei pulled the guy away and grabbed his shoulders, "calm down tae, i know how you get when you see anything remotely cute"

"tae?" A tiny voice said.

both males turned around to see the little hybrid. taeyong bent over to his height and gave a large smile, "mark right? i'm taeyong, your temporary babysitter"

mark nodded and waddled to yukhei, "yukkie, your coming back right?" yukhei stared at the large eyes waiting for a reply and sighed, "i'll text taeyong when i'm heading back"

yukhei grabbed his keys and opened the door, waving one last goodbye before stepping out. taeyong picking up mark with his bright smile, "let's go make you some food, markie"

mark looked longingly at the door before turning towards the direction of the kitchen. "okay taeyong"

"call me tae or tong, taeyong is a little long for me"

mark gave a pout and grabbed his lion tighter, "Then I'll call you yongie"