╴six

"yongie, what are we gonna eat?" mark asked. he had been placed down earlier and was now sitting on a chair with a large table in front, his lion plush in his arms.

taeyong had put a spatula down and took out two plates from the cupboards. a butter smell filled the room, getting stronger when taeyong came with some rounded shaped bread and placed it in front of mark, pulling a chair up for himself.

"these mark are my homemade chocolate pancakes" taeyong placed a fork and a knife in front of him with a smile, "go on and try it"

mark cut the piece carefully before shoving it into his mouth. "yongie!" he yelled with the muffled pieces of pancakes into his mouth, "it tastes so good!"

the little hybrid ate every piece until it was completely empty, he jumped onto taeyong and hugged him tightly, "thank you~" he said with small giggles in between.

taeyong picked up the smaller boy when carried him in his arms, "so how are you and yukhei? he told me he got you as a birthday gift"

"i guess" mark said, "he doesn't really like me. yukkie didn't want to bring me here, but his mom and dad made him, they made my room pretty though"

taeyong mentally reminded himself to kill yukhei, but first, he picked up the younger once again. "let's go in your room then, show me how pretty it is"

"okie, but be careful, there's an ugly bunny" mark said in a quiet voice.

when they entered the room, there it was. the bunny stuffed animal laying on the floor. mark football kicked it to the corner and made a cute smile. "i saved you, yongie"

"thank you sweetie, you saved me from the scary rabbit"

"it's a bunny and it's ugly. can we burn it?"

taeyong let out a wheeze and placed mark on the bed, going over to the bunny and shoving it behind a dresser, "you don't need to. see, it's got itself stuck and is hurting"

"i don't like bunnies. lions are better, like mr. lion!❞ mark said happily. he had his lion plush in his arms and squeezed it tightly, "mr. lion is cooler and cuter. that bunny looks bad"

taeyong hopped on the bed with mark and looked at the lion. "it is cooler, can i see it?" he asked.

mark gladly handed it over. taeyong held it with one hand and hid his face behind it. "rawr i'm mr. lion and i'm here to keep you safe from that bunny" taeyong said with a higher pitched voice.

the younger boy clapped his hands happily and pointed at the dresser. "thank you mr. lion! make sure you keep an eye out on that dresser. the evil bunny is lurking there"

taeyong moved the lion and placed it on top of the dresser, "will do, mark! i'll keep a close eye on it"

taeyong then sat back down next to him and held him in his arms, "hey mark, want to go get ice cream? we'll get back here before lucas does"

"lucas? I thought his name was yukhei" mark asked, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "and what's ice cream?"

taeyong held his hand to his heart and fell over on the bed, "you-" taeyong covering his hand to make sure he doesn't say anything bad, "we're definitely getting ice cream"

mark simply nodded and hopped off the bed, "where is the ice cream at?"

"our local supermarket!"

"supermarket?"

taeyong grabbed mark's hand tightly, "you don't get out much do you?"

mark shook his head, "this is my first time" his cat ears flopped to the side of his head and his tail drooped down, "i've never been outside before, at least, not until yukkie became my owner"

taeyong ruffled the other's hair with his free and gave gave him a smile, "i'll ask lu- yukhei to take you out more. but first, you need to try ice cream"

"oh yeah, let's go to the supermark!" mark said with a smile after hearimg his name being the same as the one they were going to. taeyong made sure to grab his keys before they ran to his car.

"what are you doing to this boy, yukhei" taeyong sighed.