╴three

when yukhei left, mark still sat on the bed he was left at. as a younger hybrid, he was always told that he should always follow his owner's instructions. he was never taught what would happen if he had no instructions.

afraid to break anything or ruin something. he decided it was best to just stay on the bed. mark wrapping himself with the soft blanket, waiting for yukhei's return.

the door swung open, out if nowhere, scaring the poor boy. yukhei was at the door and he made his way to mark and took off the blanket.

"you want to make yourself useful?" yukhei asked.

mark sat up, frantically nodded with a smile. from behind the door, yukhei pulled out boxes and handed one to mark. "then help me pack"

the boy frowned, but started putting in little things like books or random plastic awards from a long time ago. once his little box was full, it was taken again and mark had been given a new empty box.

"what are you waiting for?" yukhei said in a deeper tone.

mark looked away and started putting in a couple of video game consoles, "s-sorry" he stuttered. mark's ears drooped down as he put them in safely.

"i'll be better next time"

yukhei brought all his boxes downstairs, afraid that the little hybrid would be unable to carry them. his father watched as he came with the last box.

"we bought the place already, it's on neo street. your things will be there by tonight and you can go in the morning" his dad said.

keys were thrown into yukhei's hands, and with that he went back upstairs to see mark sitting on the edge of his bed.

"y-your mom wanted you to text her" he spoke softly.

yukhei grabbed his phone, there was a long message written, but at the bottom was the words 'mark is sleeping with you tonight'. he looked up and watched the boy play with his sleeves.

he put his phone in his pocket and went on the bed. "you're very tiny" yukhei told mark.

the boy puffed out his cheeks and shook his head. "meanie! it's not my fault you're a giant!" mark gasping at what he said and backing away. "i'm sorry, i didn't mean that. I
i'll be better, i promise" he said, getting quieter.

yukhei sat there confused, but he doesn't know about the younger's past. while he grew up, he never had to worry knowning his parents were loaded.

"why are you scared? i'm not gonna hurt you..." he asked.

remembering the first time mark spoke, he also was scared of getting hurt. he backed away, just like a minute ago.

mark fumbled with his sleeves, "the hybrids that misbehaved at place i'm from got um hurt as a punishment. one of the rules owners give their pets is that they can punish them however they'd like..."

"no need to worry, i won't give you any type of punishment. just be safe" yukhei told him, and grabbed his blanket.

"by the way, you're sleeping with me" and pointed to the empty spot beside him.

mark laid down on the bed and pulled the blabket over him, swearing he heard Yukhei say something, but mark was already falling asleep.

once his eyes shut, yukhei went downstairs to get a blanket from a pile that laid on the couch. a fluffy white one that reminded him of someone.

he grabbed it anyways and headed back to his room, pulling the blanket over his body and laying down beside the sleeping boy.

about to sleep he heard a mumble from mark. at first he ignored it, but then the next time it was very clear what he said.

"h-hyuckie,"