╴sixteen

"yukkie" mark grabbed yukhei's wrist and pulled them them both on yukhei's bed, "i'm getting my cuddles"

yukhei stared down uncomfortably, covering his red face, "i don't know how to cuddle! we discussed this already" yukhei whined. mark pushed yukhei down and went behind the taller, slowly wrapping his arms around yukhei's waist.

"lucky for you, i'm a professional cuddler" mark giggled and rest his head on a pillow, his grip on yukhei still strong.

yukhei squirmed, trying to get out of mark's hold, and when he couldn't he laid there tense. "i don't like it" yukhei pouted.

mark rolled his eyes, "it's only weird if you make it weird. relax, yukkie, it's not that bad" mark let one of his arms free and moved up to Yukhei's hair, calmly petting the male's soft locks.

yukhei slowly started relaxing, he moved closer to mark and laid in the boy's embrace. "is it better now?" mark asked.

"definitely" yukhei mumbled.

almost a week had past and mark's birthday had been coming fast, they had less than 24 hours left.

yukhei was panicking like crazy. he even had to call taeyong to calm him down. tae, it's almost here and i don't know what to do. help me!"

taeyong let out a laugh and smacked yukhei's head. "why don't we have a party. you said mark made friends so let's invite them. i'll set it up while you distract him" taeyong offered.

"what should i distract him with" yukhei asked. taeyong looked at him with a smirk, "i think it's time, yukhei, that is if you're officially done with jungwoo"

yukhei nodded slowly, "i know, but i mean we met a legit month ago. what if it's too quick? he probably doesn't even like me-"

"ask" taeyong interrupted, "panicking over what will happen won't make a difference unless you do it"

before yukhei could say anything, taeyong shoved him out the door and pushed him in front of mark's room.

"do it" taeyong whispered before disappearing into yukhei's room.

yukhei knocked on mark's door, mentally and physically ready to cry. his eyes averted to the annoying creaking that came from the door that slow opened. mark's face poked out, after noticing yukhei, his smiled brightly.

"yukkie, is there something wrong?" mark asked.

yukhei looked at mark with a tiny smile, "will you go out with me?"

mark looked at yukhei and giggled. "only if this isn't a joke" mark said. yukhei shook his head, "of course not! a-anyways, can we go tomorrow?" he asked shyly.

the smaller gave a nod and let out a cute yawn. "i'm gonna go to bed, yukkie, goodnight" yukhei ruffled mark's hair with a bright smile. "goodnight, markie, now go to bed" he said, pushing mark inside the bedroom. mark flashed one more smile before disappearing behind the closed door.

yukhei squealed and ran into his room to his taeyong with a smirk. "i assume he said yes?"

"he did!" yukhei shouted.

taeyong ruffled yukhei's hair. "your so grown up now, your first real date" he said with some fake tears added, "just make sure it lasts for about 3 hours, more if possible"

yukhei nodded, "also can you stay with me, there's a possibility that i may sleep run away"

taeyong rolled his eyes, "i'm so done with you"

- 🔗 -

this ff is ending soon :)