╴seven

yukhei parked his car in front of a small building with vines and flowers surrounding it as decor. when he went inside, the smell of coffee filled his nostrils.

"lucas!"

in front of him was someone who he embraced in his arms. "jungwoo, i missed you. lately, it's just been very difficult to meet up"

jungwoo gave a soft smile, "it's okay lucas, we see each other at school anyways"

"you know it's not the same, woo. now let's get drinks" he led jungwoo to the cashier who automatically got out to drinks, one filled with coffee and one filled with hot chocolate.

they handed it to the two and gave a smile. "my favorite couple, you two haven't come here in a while" they said.

yukhei handed the one with coffee to jungwoo and took the hot chocolate for himself, "stressful stuff, mom"

the cashier wacked yukhei's head and smiled. "i told you not to call me mom" he giggled.

yukhei smiled and took a sip of his hot chocolate, "i love you mom, and thank you for the extra marshmallows, kun" yukhei said before he and jungwoo went to a booth at the back of the shop.

"what were you so busy with, we aren't going back to school till next week" jungwoo said, taking couple packet of sugar and adding it into his coffee.

yukhei stared at his hot chocolate, with overloaded amounts of marshmallows, "i have a roommate and i know i promised that when i get my own place we'd move in together, but things happened and it got complicated"

jungwoo stopped addding his fourth packet and made a frown. "so we can't move in together?"

yukhei stayed silent, taking another sip of his hot chocolate, not daring to look in the eyes of his partner. "it's complicated"

"is your roommate a guy?"

yukhei only nodded leaving jungwoo with a pained expression. the other stood up with his coffee in his hand. "talk to me when it's sorted out"

jungwoo started walking away, "jungwoo!" yukhei shouted, but the boy had already left.

jun came up to the boy and gave him a hug, "even the best of couples get into fights, whatever happened, fix it" kun told the boy before going back to his register.

yukhei sat back down in his booth and continued drinking his hot chocolate. alone.

"

this is the supermark?"

taeyong grabbed a hold of mark's hand to make sure the boy didn't run off. his eyes sparkled looking at every little think, the boy even gasped looking at a squirrel on the way inside.

the endless aisles of food made mark gasp loudly. who knew there was more to eat than cat food?

taeyong lead them to an aisle where everything was behind transparent fridges, a huge sign in bold saying ice cream lead them to the back with different flavors and colorful boxes.

mark jumped up and down, squealing at all the flavors, "yongie, which one are we getting?" he asked.

taeyong looked at all the flavors and let go of mark's hand. "mark, why don't you read all the flavors and pick which one sounds better"

mark pressed his face against the glass until he spotted one that looked of interest.

"water...melon? what's that" he asked.

taeyong opened the door to the ice cream and grabbed the bucket of watermelon ice cream. "why don't we find out and see?"

mark nodded happily and both of them walked to pay. at the register was a guy that made mark back up, "yongie look, bunny morphed into a guy to hurt me" he cried out.

taeyong looked up at the guy and smiled, "hey doyoung!"

the doyoung guy looked at mark who hid behind taeyong's body and stifled a giggle,
"cute boy, why is he calling me a bunny?"

"this is mark, he doesn't like bunnies that much" taeyong said and pulled out his wallet to pay.

after paying, doyoung put their ice cream in a bag and handed it over. "bring him over next time, okay yong?"

taeyong nodded and ruffled mark's hair, "of course and i'm going to show off this cutie to everyone"

doyoung waved them off as they walked out of the store. entering the car mark giggled, "that bunny is weird, but he's not evil like mr. bunny."

"he isn't that bad once you get to know him. now let's hurry home to eat some if that ice cream, right?"

mark smiled and buckled his seatbelt. "yep!"