Naked woman, Chapter 2

Chapter 2 (Naked Woman)

"What's up beautiful?" whispered a very seductive voice from my behind. Ahh, I totally was head over hills in love with my gorgeous boyfriend. I turned around as it tightly wrapped his arms around my waist and began kissing my neck.

"Nothing much, you?" I asked, busying myself with his light but shivery kisses. Why was he so fricking alluring? This is actually so bloody unfair! Did every girl feel like this when her boyfriend kissed her? It was just a simple peck, I mean, jeez, was I for real? Ashamed of myself, I immediately gave him a full frontal snog right in front of everyone.

"Make sure you save some for me Ash," laughed Sophie.

Still kissing him, I gave her my middle finger, which I KNEW she couldn't resist.

"Bad ass," she giggled, pulling my finger in return which made me abruptly pull apart from Jason and yell in pain.

"I'll show you bad ass in a minute," I laughed as the bell rang and we all drifted apart to our lessons.

-----

I plonked myself down in the corner chair as Mrs Wootten began her daily history lesson whilst nobody really paid attention. I loved history, it was one of my favourite lessons ever, partly because of the teacher. Mrs Wootten, let me tell you, is the most coolest and superbly laid-back person you can come across in a stupid school. She doesn't give a damn about anything to be honest. She actually swears in front of us, what a role model right?

"Miss what are we doing today then?" asked Dan, one of my closest friends.

"Not checking out the naked woman on page 13 would be a start Dan," she replied as the whole class exploded in laughter.

"Naw Miss, it's impossible, you seen her bits?" he asked cheekily, raising his eyebrows.

"No Dan, because unlike you, I don't happen to ENJOY staring at nude pictures," Miss shot back, which again caused the class to laugh hysterically.

This was getting a bit boring now...I mean, every day the lesson would be like this. One person makes a comment, and gradually throughout the whole 1 hour, we sit elaborating it until the time finished and we left for the next class.

Deliberately, I yawned loud enough to make them hear.

"Had a long night, did you Ashley?" Miss asks curious.

But, before I get a chance to reply, Mr-know-it-all-Dan decided to answer my question himself, like he KNEW what I was doing last night.

"Naw Miss, I think Bradley was too rough on the bed last night, wasn't he Ash?" he winks.

Bastard, I'd love to rip out his eyes so he wouldn't ever dare to wink at me again. Great, so he just made me sound like an A-List whore, even when I was still a virgin, but like I would really admit to it. Sorry, but I had an awesome bad-girl reputation to keep here.

"Wish it was you, don't you Dan?" I asked, receiving a few giggles from the girls and a lot of "OHHH" from the boys.

He's blushing now, mission accomplished. That's what you get for messing with Ashley Brout.

"All right, enough now. Settle, down, and turn to page 17, and Dan, please make sure you're not tempted to look at page 13, because even that naked woman should be getting sick of looking at your face by now."

Guess what? We all erupted to a loud thrashing laughter again, and as for Dan...well, I think he was too busy looking at page 13 to hear him being humiliated.

Dumbass.

---

After history, Sophie was waiting outside for me, leaning against my locker, looking as relaxed as ever. Even though, we had a very angry looking Mr Jones to face next lesson in double Math. Shit, I hadn't done the homework AGAIN! I walked up to Sophie and linked arms with her.