Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"So, what do you think his deal is?" I asked Sophie as we finally got ourselves out of the detention and now heading towards the front ground, where Bradley had texted to meet us.

"Fuck knows," she sighed. Sophie looked unusually pale today. Her every-day rosy cheeks looked just boring white and her face didn't contain any spark at all.

Suddenly it hit me. Where was my dumbass brother?

"Where's your lover today?" I asked.

"How the fuck would I know," she snapped. "He's YOUR twin, so you're more likely to know, aren't you?"

I knew there was something wrong with her! And I was soo right! Trust it to involve Aiden though!

"Like he actually tells me half the stuff happening in his life," I answered.

Seriously though, Aiden might have happened to be my twin, but hell, we were so unlike each other. He was secretive...and I was outgoing.

He was super smart...and I was as dumb as a potato sack.

He couldn't care less about how people treated him...and I LITERALLY lived up to people's expectations.

SEE! Nothing alike, whatsoever. Ironically, Aiden and Sophie had hit off six months ago, when she practically stalked his EVERY move. She had recited his schedule inside out: knew his favourite things: could create a list of his phobia and even REMEMBERED what boxers he wore on certain days. When I had found out about her "obsession" over my dumbass brother, it was me who had brought them together. Obviously, it involved A LOT of persuading and little blackmailing, but then, when they got together....it's like they were made for each other.

You know what?" Sophie sighed. "I can't be fucked with this shit anymore. Every fucking time, it's the same excuse. Who does he think he is?"

Whoa. Holy shit! Sophie Barlow had watery eyes, and it looked like the crying business was going to explode any second. I had known her for ten years, and NEVER seen her emotional before. And it took my dumbass brother just freaking ONLY six months to get her to cry. That boy was such a jerk.

I linked my arms with hers. "Want me to kick his hairy ass?"

She attempted a smile, failing miserably. "He ain't got hairy ass," she whispered. "In fact, his ass is soo..."

"I DON'T even wanna know," I yelled, covering my ears and humming a Taylor Swift tune. "Too much information."

Finally, she laughed her great laugh.

"So, where is your handsome brother then?"

"I don't know," I replied, pulling open the main door, as we headed outside to meet the guys.

"God, that boy is damn worth all this shit, or I would've shoved him on the first week! She complained.

"Well duh, he has to be 'worth it' to be with Sophie Barlow for like, what? Six months?," I implied mocking her.

"Quit it Brout, or I'll be kicking YOUR hairy ass," she yelled.

Suddenly, two very familiar not to mention extremely sexy hands wrapped around my shoulder inching me closer.

"Since when has my girlfriend got a hairy ass?" Bradley asked before kissing me.

I was too busy deepening the kiss to hear what witty reply Sophie was giving.

I felt Bradley smile between our kiss, and dropped my bag to the ground draping my arms around his neck. Hmm, that delicious smell. My fingers gently played with his back hair as he pulled me closer to his body, sending an electricity spark through my body. Shit, this boy was like magic!