Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Dexter’s POV

Looks like the words had travelled really quickly this time. It always did, no surprise, but this time, it was even quicker. How did people even know I wasn’t single anymore? Weird….I hadn’t really mentioned it to anyone, had I? Maybe Ashley had….no, not possible. After all, she was grounded and there’s no way she was friends with anyone from this school.

Just thinking about that crazy girl brought a smile to my face. It had been a week since I last seen her, a week since “the bad boy Dexter” decided to commit to a girl. And, wow, it actually felt great. I wanted to be with her, I really did. She was something special. Everything about Ashley was beautiful. Her dazzling smile, those soft lips just there for me to kiss them. And those eyes, fucking hell, they were just so damn hypnotising. I missed her already. When she had agreed to be my girlfriend, I thought it would have been hard for me to keep up with the commitment. I mean, I didn’t want to hurt her. I thought, I would probably get bored the next day and try finding other girls for a one night stand. But surprisingly, after meeting Ashley, I hadn’t even laid my eyes on any girl at all. She was mine, and I was intending on keeping it that way. Man you’re whipped Dexter, I thought smiling to myself as Ashley’s face appeared in my head again. Was she thinking about me too? Probably not, she definitely had all the boys swooning over her already.

Oh shit, she was back in school today, wasn’t she? It had been a week already, and her suspension would be ended by now. Crap! I quickly took my phone out of my pocket and began texting her:

‘Hey baby girl, its Dex. You at school?’

-Dex x

Please reply back, I prayed mentally. Suddenly, my screen flashed white and immediately my heart pounded faster.

‘Hi pretty thing, yup. I’m on my way to the head’s, text later?’

-Ash xx

I smiled.

‘Sure. Good luck;] I miss you…’

-Dex x

‘Thanks lol, will need it;p. I miss you more pretty thing…’

-Ash xx

‘Not possible [;’

-Dex x

‘Whatever you say baby. Wanna come ‘round my school at lunch…?’

-Ash xx

Hell yeah, I do! There was nothing I wanted to do more than see her beautiful face.

‘Yuuup. Will see you later baby girl. Lesson time.’

-Dex x

I waited for her reply, and shoved my phone back in my pockets heading towards the first lesson…math. Oh dear God. The boys had texted me this morning asking to meet them at the hall, so I walked my way towards the building being aware of the stares and whispers I was getting from the kids around. It wasn’t bothering me at all, this was a daily routine. Because I was the school’s only hope for brining football to a secure level, everybody loved me.  According to the teachers I was the “golden boy” and to the students I was the “dream boy”.

“Waddup Dex,” greeted Damien, my homeboy. We punched each other on the shoulders and exchanged a quick man hug. The group was getting bigger and bigger now. There was Damien the lady’s man. He was famous for getting into a girl’s pants faster than a fat kid gobbling down his food. Then, there was Liam, the athletic star. He was great at running and had won countless of awards and even a scholarship to the best Sports University in two years time. Sean the womanizer, Dylan the smartass genius, Finn the  rich man and other boys. But, us six were the closest in the group. Damien was more like a brother to me: we had always looked out for one another.