Chapter 5

RECAP:

Then reality hit me like a slap around the face…

I was semi-naked, with only a bra on to hide my breast.

A very hot boy was standing at the door, probably calling me a wh0re or a slut in his mind.

Was this for real?!!

I gasped.

Chapter 5

“Erm…nice bra,” said the dickhead with a playful smirk still placed on his soft lips.

What the fuck?

“Yeah, fuck you pervert, GET OUT!” I yelled grabbing the closest t-shirt I could find and immediately shielding my breast from his lustful looks.

“Jeez, calm down,” he muttered. “You’re the one obviously trying to seduce me.”

Now, this was getting WAAY over his cocky head. Asshole, like I would really try and seduce that THING!

Even though he did have gorgeous lips…

Stay away Ashley.

I groanded as my two voices mentally prepared themselves for a freaking battle inside my head.

Stop acting like a virgin girl.

Excuse you bitch, but I AM a virgin!

Yeah, no shit Sherlock…but the boy doesn’t know that, does he?

So, you expect me to fuck around with him, when I clearly ALREADY have the BEST and hell the sexiest boyfriend in the world?

No, but a little flirting won’t do Bradley any harm. Remember no one has to know about it…

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” I screamed mentally as I could really take no more of the slutty voice crap.

I groaned, clutching my head in frustration.

“Are you okay Ashley?” asked the dickhead again. I opened my eyes grudgingly expecting to see a sharp smirk but instead was melted into the gentle comfort in his eyes.

I couldn’t help but smile. “Yeah, I’m fine,” I whispered pulling my t-shirt over my head now. Ah well, he had already seen me in my bra, so there was no point in telling him to get out just to put it on.

“You can stop looking now,” I laughed as his eyes snapped away from my chest and travelled to my face.

“Ah…yeah, sorry,” he shuttered.

I laughed again. Most guys would have probably tries to take advantage of the situation, but here he was acting all gentle man.

“Don’t worry about it, so you’re my new tutor then Nick?” I asked nonchalantly walking over to the laptop to see my screen flash with Sophie’s conversation.

SmexyBaby: Ashleeeeeeeeey, where aree yoooooouuuu?

And again.

SmexyBaby: ASHLEY JOE BROUT!

And again…

SmexyBaby: If you don’t reply back like NOW, I’m coming over to your freaking house and smashing your laptop AND giving your brother a quick shag;]

Erggh, thanks for the information Sophie, I whispered mentally.

Just when I was about to write back to her, I noticed a very curious looking Nick standing extremely close to me: I could even feel his body heat. Oh God, it felt gooood…