Chapter 6 ~ Worst First Call

Casey's POV

"Look I understand but you did get transferred here and I quote 'Ziva became hot-headed and put her life and other lives in danger' is what we got told. So, until you can prove you can keep your temper under control and do your job without putting your life or others at risk, I will treat you like a candidate. Got it?" I told her.

Looking at her I could tell she was frustrated. We walked over to the SUV where a mother and Daughter were in the car. As I was trying to calm down the mother and tell her everything was going to be fine I could see out of the corner of my eye Ziva had a look on her face. She then walked around to the other side of the car and pried open the door and got in trying to calm the child down. Standing there I could feel my blood boil at her completely ignoring my orders. In order to get the mother out we had to move the other car. The driver in the car which T-Boned the SUV was DOA.

"Otis need you over at the SUV got to pull this truck off the SUV to get the mother out," I said into my radio.

"On my way Captain," he replied.

At this point, the mother was getting in more distress which in turn want the little girl cry harder.

"OK, mam you need to calm down. We are going to get you out. We will hook the truck up the fire truck and tow it off and we will get you out." I told her. She nodded back to me.

"Brett, Little I need you over at the SUV with toe C collars one adult and one child and a backboard," I say into my radio again.

"On our way Casey," Brett replied.

They soon came over with the things.

"Ziva you need to get out now we have to pull the truck off its too dangerous for you to be in there while we do it," I tell her

"NO, I can't do that I just got her calm she needs to stay calm or she is going into shock," she argues back.

"I'm not asking I'm telling you, GET OUT NOW," I yell back at her. She says something to the girl before putting on the C collar. Shen then turns to face me.

"I'M NOT GETTING OUT AND THING MORE TRAUMATIZING AND SHE IS GOING INTO SHOCK I NEED TO STAY HERE." She yells back.

The next thing I know the mother is telling me to let her stay. We then pull of truck off and get them both out. Ziva then gets out and wipes the sweat off her forehead.

"GET IN THE TRUCK NOW WE WILL FINISH OFF HERE. I WILL TALK TO YOU WHEN WE GET BACK" I yelled at her.

She then turns around and walks back to the truck and gets in and slams the door shut. We finish at the scene and we all load up and head back to the house. When we get back everyone gets out with Ziva last.

"My office now," I tell her and walk into the house.