Prologue

Sometimes all it takes is one voice to get through to a heart of ice and help it break free from the cold. But just why is that heart so cold? Often times it just takes that one special person to find out why and help melt the ice.

Changmin, also known as Q, is a senior at Cre.Ker High School. He loves dancing. It's his favorite thing to do and his greatest passion in life. He is an essential member of the twelve-member dance group The Boyz. He picks up choreography the fastest, is best to help the members learn the choreography and performs the choreography the best of all the members. He can come off as quiet, but he's definitely a caring person and is a very selfless person, giving up almost anything for the people he cares about.

Younghoon is also a senior at Cre.Ker High School. He moved to the schoolabout two years ago. He's handsome and mysterious. He doesn't really talk to anyone and has a very intimidating demeanor. However, Younghoon works two jobs and is involved in almost every school club imaginable. Despite this, no one really knows anything about him, just that he's the son of a famous bank owner, Mr. Kim. Is there more than meets the eye?

Changmin seems like he just might be the one to be Younghoon's special person. Is it meant to be? Will he be able to thaw Younghoon's heart out from the cold ice that surrounds it? Either way, these two boys' lives are about to change in a big way and soon they'll find out just how important it is for them to be happy and just how much they actually need each other.

_____

Author's Notes:

Guess who's back? Hello, my loves! I've missed you all. Thank you for your continuous support on my past two Markson works during my hiatus.  I've loved seeing your comments and views! However, I am officially back with a new ship this time...Bbankgyu (Q x Younghoon) from The Boyz!  I love, love, love both of them and have to say this fic really turned out amazing, I've had so much fun writing it! Though I'm super busy with work, school and my internship I wanted to get this done so I could finally reveal it to all you guys! <3

Shoutout to my bestest pal rosyncts for inspiring this story with their Sunhak fic, "Q&A". Y'all should check it out to see how Sunhak came to be as they are in this story, as well as the "Rumor" performance I briefly mention. It's a really good story and they need some more love and support!

Either way, I'm happy to be back and hope you guys enjoy this fic! I've worked super hard on it and think it's amazing! Hopefully, you will too! I'll be publishing 3-5 chapters every day so please anticipate them! Thank youuuuu! <3