Stage 1: Baby Sonic

London, the capital of England and the United Kingdom, is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. At its centre stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic 'Big Ben' clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. Across the Thames River, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex, and the entire city.

A streak of blue light flies over a nearby skyscraper, followed by a futuristic flying machine leaving behind a red streak, firing lasers and causing explosions. A man inside the machine grunts and leans back and forth to steer his flying contraption.

'So, I know what you're thinking... "Why is that incredibly handsome hedgehog being chased by a madman with a mustache from the Civil War? Well, to be honest, it feels like I've been running my whole life. Is this too much? Am I going too fast? It's kind of what I do. You know what? Let's back up.'

~REWIND TIME~

A beautiful island emerges out of a line of clouds. A small blue streak of light races over the landscape.

 A small blue streak of light races over the landscape

'This is the island where I'm from. It had everything: sandy beaches, cascading waterfalls...'

The streak flies through a gigantic loop-de-loop.

'Public access to loop-de-loops. And I never had to catch a school bus, because I could run across the entire island in less than two seconds.'

A young Sonic kept on running, even curling up into a ball.

'Also, there was no school. I know, pretty sweet island, right?'

Baby Sonic: Yeah!

The speedster continues his journey. Jumping everywhere, running over bridges.

'I was born with extraordinary powers and was told to keep them secret. And like any kid, I did the exact opposite.'

Baby Sonic then reaches a small cottage. Rolls inside and bumps into his sleeping caretaker. She wakes up, Sonic laughs, lying on the floor