A star overnight Chapter 5

I know this was immature of me, but when i got home, my eyes were flooded with tears. How dare he make such a fool of me? I changed my brown uniform outfit and changed into my black long dress while sobbing. I know i was acting like a five year old but...seriously! Doing something embarrassing in front of Owen...! 

I decided to go to the local beach, i need to get away from here. And i also need to think about what has been going on in the last couple of days. And i also needed a break. Everyone was making decisions for me, and i didn't like it.

"You left your hat in the Cafe." 

I turned around to see Owen leaning on a brick wall, on my way to Dexton Beach. I could see he was smiling, but it was the trying hard not to laugh smile.I think...?  I shook my head and carried on walking, ignoring him. "Oh, so you're not going to talk to me anymore?"

I shook my head and crossed my arms. 

"Does that mean you don't want your hat back?" Owen asked.

"No, it means this." I replied, and threw the finger at him. But after i turned around, my foot slipped and i stupidly twisted my body and landed on my butt. Great. Owen burst into teary giggles that seemed to last for hours. "It's wasn't that funny." I mumbled, after he finally helped me up after 1000 hours of giggles.

"Yes it was..." He grinned. 

I rolled my eyes. At first, i thought Owen was coughing or crying, but when i turned around, his mouth turned into a full smile and he started laughing again. 

I sighed. But i gave up, and my body automatically decided to burst out laughing too. I lightly punched him on the arm, which was full of muscles by the way, and sent all my hair on my back to stand up. 

Awkward silence. 

I tried to grab my hat from Owen's hands, but he moved it away. 

"Give me my hat..." I ordered.

"Not until you take back what you said." 

"Are you threatening me?And what did i say?" I asked.

"You said you were'nt going to come to L.A with me." 

"Well, i don't take that back, now give me my hat!" I shouted, i tiptoed because he was holding the hat really high, urg! What does he want from me? Ii focused on the hat. We looked like brother and sisters. This was embarrassing. And then, all i saw was Owen's face closer to mine. Woah. I stopped doing what i was doing and looked up, and his lips brushed past mine, but he didn't move. We were...kissing?? Woah. 

It all ended to fast. What just happened? I looked up at Owen and he didn't even look suprised. He was gazing into my eyes and not looking away, shyly. 

"Why-"

"I can't wait anymore...ever since i first saw your video...i knew you were the one." He said, quietly.

"...what?" 

"Call it infatuation. But i don't care. Don't turn me down when i could easily have plenty of girls on this street accept my offer in a heartbeat.Please come with me...to L.A."

"I..." I blinked and flipped my hair, "I'll think about it! Now my hat!" I snatched the hat quickly and smiled, which made Owen nervous. "See ya at home!" I shouted, before running off, running off like the coward that i am.