A star Overnight Chapter 15

My breathing turned heavy, the adrenalin was pumping through my skin, and i know my face was red.

"Owen...IS NOTHING LIKE THAT!" I jumped up and punched 'Mike', he was caught off guard and he fell on his butt. Now was my turn to run.

Gwen gasped and ran away with me, she guided me to her car and i jumped in as fast as i could, Ian and Paul were just lazily jogging to the door, with camera's taking pictures of them.

"Adios!" Paul laughed.

I didn't know how to feel. Gwen was rambling about something but i couldn't hear anything. 

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Ian asked.

"Mm...no." I answered, nervously.

"Honey, let's not do the Photo shoot today, you're already in shock. I'm so sorry." Gwen whispered. 

"Where's Owen?" Ian asked.

I didn't look up, and shrugged. 

"What do you mean you don't know?" Gwen asked.

"We had a fight and i just left the car, seriously Gwen, there was no point leaving him and me alone on purpose." I scowled. Gwen did too, with a guilty expression on her face. 

"Sorry...my fault. And he just left you like this? Part of this is his fault too! He should've ran after you."

"Well, it's too late now."

I noticed that Ian and Paul was looking questionably at me. I turned my neck, "what?" 

"What happened?" Paul asked.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Nothing...he was just being a jerk." I shook my head and put my head down. They kept quiet, knowing if they ask further, they'll regret it. "He's a jerk..." I said again, trying to laugh about it, and sniffed, holding back my tears.

Gwen agreed, making me feel better. "Sarah...what Mike said...was all in the past...it doesn't have anything to do with you." Gwen reassured me, Ian and Paul nodded in agreement. 

"Why should i care? I mean we're not together, right?" I said, through clenched teeth. 

Gwen's face looked like it was melting. 

Sitting in silence will not do anything to help me, so i asked Gwen for a pen and writing pad and done something to take my mind of the pain. 

I thought up of a name for the song, and the pen automatically started writing:

                                                                                Broken Heart

                                                                 I look away, wipe away my tears

                                                                          Fearing i would Break

                                                                              Make it go away 

                                                                          Pretending it's okay ...

                                                                      I want to be...In one piece

                                                                         But I'm afraid i wont... 

                                                                        And i won't break today