A star Overnight Chapter 16

I  was so nervous! Today was the first day in Aim! To be honest, i was kind of happy that i was going, to see all those talented kids performing, and getting to meet lots of celebrities and actors! 

I opened my eyes and rubbed them, then i faced reality. The magic has gone, i don't feel as excited anymore, it was time to get ready, and i was already running late. 

"SARAH-"

"Ah!" I screamed, trying to break free of the bed covers.

"Are you crazy???? You're late! Chop chop!" Gwen squealed, clapping her hands. She was already dressed. I wonder, does she ever have breakfast?

"For fuck's sake, HURRY UP!You're making us both late for school!" Gwen screamed.

"I got it, i got it." I rubbed my temples and scowled.

 "Where's Owen?" I asked Gwen.

"Don't you know? He's already in the school." Gwen said, driving the car that she had 6 months ago for her late 16th birthday. 

"Why?" I asked.

"Teachers arrive early." Gwen said in an 'Well Obviously!' kind of tone. 

"Teachers? You mean he teaches in that school? He never told me!"

"He teaches dance." Gwen commented, taking a left turn.

"Can't imagine that." I gasped.

"Did he talk to you last night?" Gwen asked.

"He didn't talk to me since that day..."I drifted off. 

"He'll come around. Maybe you should try talking to him first." Gwen suggested.

I scowled but didn't say anything. 

"There we are." Gwen mumbled.

I noticed that loads of student waved or smiled a Gwen when she pulled over, but gave a lot of weird and curious glances at me. I looked away. 

"Don't be surprised when everyone knows there's going to be a new girl at school, now." Gwen smirked. 

"I won't." I was left mouth opened when i saw the building. "S-so, Owen is an agent and a dance teacher?" I said, still not believing it. 

"Better pray that he shows up in your lessons." Gwen winked. 

"Pfft" I rolled my eyes and opened the car door.

The school looked much different from other schools. First of all, there were hot guys performing and dancing. All the kids there have talent! But do i really fit in? There was music everywhere and posters of celebrities. I wonder what the teachers will be like. 

"Check your schedule, i have Humanities first, what do you have?" Gwen woke me back to Earth.

I blinked and took out my schedule, "I have Biology. Can you show me to class, er- 17-E?" I frowned at the numbers on the page.

"Sure follow me~!" Gwen took my hand. Load's of people made way for her, of course she was famous in this school! I mean she WAS a supermodel or whatever she said she was after all! 

People looked at me curiously or mockingly, i know what they're thinking, 'Does she even HAVE talent? She looks plain and boring.' I sighed and rolled my eyes to the people staring at me. Then, i felt a hard push against my shoulder and my schedule dropped on the floor.

"Hey!" I turned back to the blonde girl, who stopped walking and faced me.

Jennifer.

"Are you talking to me?" Jennifer asked, sweetly showing her bleached teeth at me.