A star overnight Chapter 9 JENNIFER

JENNIFER

Jen thought Sarah was going to be in her way of her dreams. Turns out, she got nothing to worry about. She's a fashion don't, and that's that.  So she kept smiling. This was the one thing about Jennifer. She loved drama. And by that, she cusses out everything in a skirt. (Or washed out old jeans that Sarah wears.) She has appeared in Perez Hilton only a million times, once spotted in a posh party, seeing a girl that had only a SIMILAR not the complete same dress as hers. She took a moment to let the cameras spot her, then she gave that girl the perfect look. If looks could kill, that girl would've been down to her grave by now. Jennifer didn't hesitate to let the cameras snap pictures of that moment.

Good times, Jennifer thought in the car, squeezing her 1,000$ clutch bag near her. 

"So, what do you do, Jennifer?"

"Huh?" Jennifer asked. Sarah didn't know what Jennifer does?? This was an insult to her! "What do you mean?" Jennifer asked laughing.

"What's you occupation?" Sarah asked, frowning.

"I'm a professional model  and singer. I thought you knew that." Jennifer said, almost pitying Sarah.

"Wow...sorry, i don't watch T.V that much so... im an outsider to the real world..."

"Yeah...uh-huh i totally agree with you." You think she was saying it nicely because of  the huge amount of sweetness added to her voice. 

"I...really didn't know..." Sarah said, awkwardly.

"Wow...i wouldn't have guessed!" Jennifer squealed, irritated now. 

SARAH

 Once we got out of the car, the next thing i knew, i was thrown to a plain to L.A. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I took one of those plane phones and started dialing Dad's number. 

"Hello?" Dad asked, like he was surprised that i called him.

"Hey dad...I'm on the plane right now. It's Sarah." I whispered, my voice broken from fatigue. 

"Hey,Sarah. Where are you calling from?" Dad asked.

I raised my eyebrows, "The phones on the planes."

"HM. Well, are you doing well?"

"Yep. Just waiting." I smiled through the phone.

"Is Owen or Stella with you?"

That's when it hit me. Where are they anyway? I looked around, worried. I observed the other passengers. No sign of Owen or Stella! I panicked, but i didn't want dad to worry. "Yeah...Owen's asleep next to me." I said, my voice trembling.

"Good." Dad said, pleased. "Well, call me when you get there."

"Where?"

"...To L.A, honey." Dad murmured.

"Right...will do! I have to go now."

"Alright, have a good flight." Dad replied.

I hung up and i slightly stood up from my seat, shaking. Where are they? I began to panic. Have they sent me to some random flight to some random place? Hell no!  My eyes began watery, but i forced the tears back. I looked around, people looked at me, worriedly. 

"Are you alright miss?" A old British woman asked me. 

Wait.

BRITISH?

My eyes opened wide. "Sorry, m'am i know this may sound crazy but...where is this plane heading to?"

The woman frowned at my question but answered anyway. "This plane is heading from Virginia To Los Angeles." Still frowning, she sat back in her seat behind me. 

I sighed in relief. So i wasn't going to Spain, Britain or some other country. But that doesn't tell me where Owen was! Or Stella! A tear began to fall down my cheek, i wipe it away. I stand up slowly, looking behind me, to where the toilets are, the door opens and i see Owen walking in my direction. He catches me looking at him, crying. His eyes widens and he runs over to me.

"What's wrong?" Owen asks.

"I...i thought you were..." I choke back my tears, "i thought you left me on a plane by myself." 

There was a long pause. 

The Owen bursts out laughing, then ruffles my hair, "I only went to the potty, kiddo."

"For an hour?" I ask, rudely. Crossing my arms.

He laughs again.

"It's not funny!" I scowl.

"Yes it is." He grins. 

I roll my eyes. 

"It's getting pretty late." Owen yawns. "Aren't you tired?"

"I'm exhausted." I sigh, "but i can never manage to sleep on a plane.

He smiled sweetly. "Do you think...we could..."

"Not in a million years." I cut him off, knowing what he was going to say.

"All i wanted was a snuggle." He mumbled, faking a hurt expression. 

He sat low and lazily in his chair. Daydreaming and fiddling with his hair. I steal a glance at him. He quickly turns to me. "I know!" He exclaims. I jump. "I could sing you a song!" He smirked. 

"I'm not five years old." 

"I took singing classes in Aim once." He said, ignoring my protest. "Care to listen?"

I looked at him for a second, the sighed. "Fine...NO." 

He smiled and looked at me, "Fine. But justrelax and close your eyes. And you'll drift to sleep!" 

I looked at him, "That's impossible!" I growled.

"Just do it." He ordered. 

So i did what im told.